Day 5, Friday: Reacuaintance (Part 2)

-Recap-
"Nezu Sensei!? Is that you? Do you really not remember me?" Tsuna asks.

"No, I don't." Nezu says bluntly.

"It's me, Dame Tsuna!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's me, Dame Tsuna!" Everyone stairs in silent disbelief.

"You can't be Dame Tsuna! He could never afford a suit that expensive!" Nezu shouts.

"If you'll excuse my abruptness, this is the least expensive suit that he owns." Sebastian says. Tsuna gives him a look of gratitude.

"Now then, welcome to the Vongola Mansion! My name is Sebastian, the head butler. Tonight there is no fixed schedule, and my associates shall escort you to your rooms. There you shall unpack your bags and prepare for a night of fun and games." He pulls a list out from his pocket and clears his throat. "Would the married couples please step towards the maid with the Orange flag, and the singles to the butler with the Pink flag?" Class 2-A does as they're told and gets into groups.

"Follow me to your rooms! Stay close so you don't get lost!" The maid warns. She takes a head count before walking off.

"Please allow me to escort you to your rooms. Please pair yourselves with the person you wish to room with, and preferably, split by gender. Once you have done that, please, follow me." The butler takes leave, and everyone follows him.

"Why isn't Dame Tsuna getting in the singles line?" One of the ex-students asks.

"He was probably just too stupid to listen!" Another responds. They start laughing.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but would you like to know the reason why Master De-Tsuna is not in line with you?" The maid asks. They nod. "He and his wife live here." She smirks.

"How do we know you're not lying?" They ask with their eyebrows raised.

"Ask anyone who works here." She walks away from that group of people and continues the escort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking care of their belongings, Class 2-A was lead to a common room. Their eyes widen as they gaze upon the intricately carved wood and furniture, the amazing view of the country side from the beautiful cathedral windows with a magnificently carved mahogany lining. The room itself was a spectacle. The walls were a bright beige with delicate patterns of brown dancing across its surface. The chandelier was absolutely gorgeous. The hardwood floors were so clean that you could see your reflection in them. There were numerous couches, and a gorgeous marble fireplace.

"Please take a seat. We'll do role call to see if we've lost anyone." The maid says.

"Chrome Dukuro?" There's silence. The butler whispers something into the maids ear. "Oh yeah! I forgot that she was doing that today!"

"Gokudera Hayato?"

'Gokudera Sama!' The girls thought while they swooned.

"Sa-"

"Sorry I'm late Rossana! I found Chrome!" Two beautiful girls enter the room.