Chapter 1 - The Beginning

"Louis! Where are you? We need to talk." I say with tears in my eyes as I walk into his apartment. He's been my best friend since freshmen year of high school. We met when he accidentally hit me in the eye with a football, giving me a black eye, in gym. I remember he helped me up and when I tripped getting up, he carried me inside. We were never apart after that day. We're juniors in college now, and he still tries to protect me from everything.

"Relax, I'm right here, Naomi. Whoa, what happened? Are you okay, what am I saying of course you're not. Please don't cry, you know I can't take that."

"W-well, you know how Zayn and I have b-been dating for while?"  The tears are still rolling down my cheeks.

"Yeah of course. How could I forget about that idiot?"

"I showed up today at school w-wearing the outfit you said made me look hot and I was excited to show him..."

I can feel the anger building inside of me.

"When I got out of my car, he was pushing some other girl against his car and they were making out! So I ran up to him to ask him what the h*ll he was doing and all he said was 'I'm kissing my new girlfriend. '"

Louis's eyes widen in shock.

"Wow, what the f*ck! I'll kick his a**! I always knew he'd do something like that to you. I knew he'd hurt you. Are you okay? What would make you feel better?"

My makeup is running down my face, and my nose is running from all of the tears. I'm furious, but I'm also devastated. Louis hands me a tissue.

"What's wrong with me? Why can't I keep anyone interested in me for more than a couple months? I didn't even see this coming; I thought for once, something like this wouldn't happen."

As the words leave my mouth, Louis pulls me into a warm embrace. I can smell his cologne and he's so warm; I feel safe. He pulls away and looks into my eyes and leans forward.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. They should be asking themselves what their problem is because anyone would be lucky to date you."

Before I can move, he kisses me. As he pulls away he bites my lip. I open my eyes and we just stare at each other.

"I-I umm I didn't...sorry I just umm..."

But he doesn't have anytime to finish his sentence. I make a split second decision and grab his shirt and pull him into me. Kissing him deeper than before. I've caught him by surprise, but he eventually kisses back. His tongue is exploring my mouth as he pushes me up against a wall. Louis firmly grabs my bum, signalling me to jump. My legs wrap around his waist, and I can feel his excitement. He moans into my mouth. I can feel him harden even more through his pants. He carries me into his room and throws me on the bed. He has one knee on either side of my hips. Louis places his hands on my waist and runs them up my body, pulling my shirt up with his hands.

"Ugh, you're so gorgeous. I can't help myself when I see you. I want to grab you and kiss you and show you how beautiful you are."

I quickly sit up. I grab the hems of my shirt and take it off. I'm in only my black, lace bra and shorts.

"I'll take it slow since we've never done this together before."

"Louis, this isn't my first time. I've had sex plenty of times. It's whatever you want to do."

He nods and starts kissing up my stomach, still on top of me. Right as he kisses the valley in between my breasts, he unclips my bra, tossing it to the side. He grabs my hands and places them by my sides.

"Baby, you're...stunning."

He says as he takes my left breast in his hand, massaging it. He leans down and his mouth moves to my right breast, using his tongue to play with my nipple. I can feel him start to bite and suck as a hickey forms.

I moan softly. "Louis..."

He smirks looking up, "This isn't even the start. I'm going to make you feel so good."

Curiously, I lean forward and I take his shirt off, kissing him and running my hands up and down his abs. I can tell he wasn't expecting it. His hands move to my pants and in one swift motion, both my thong and my shorts are on the ground, making me completely exposed.

"I think it's only fair you're naked, too Lou." I whisper as I undo his belt, going slowly, teasing him.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to."

"Yes, Louis. Please."

I slowly unzip his pants, pulling them down to his ankles. He kicks them of, eyes never leaving mine. I do the same with his tight boxers. His member is sticking up and I can't help my reaction when I see it. My eyes grow wide.

"Oh my god Lou. You're huge! Bigger than any I've ever had..."

"Well thanks, but that's what I'm afraid of! I don't want to hurt you."

"Please, this is what I want. What I've wanted. I'll be fine. I'll tell you if I want you to stop. And besides, I like it rough." I wink at him and he seems surprised.

"Okay then. If you say so then I guess I'll give you what you want." His eyes darken as he gets more serious.

He positions himself between my legs. He pushes into me slowly, only going about half in before he slams into me.

"F*ck, Lou. Oh god."

I try to remind myself to breathe, but he's just so big.

"Naomi, if it gets to be too much, tell me."

"No! Keep going, I like how it feels."

"Alright baby. Just be aware of what you're asking for."

He pushes into me all the way again.

"F*ck, Louis. I've done this countless times, but this is different. So much better. Don't be afraid to be rough with me..."

He starts going in and out, thrusting deeper and harder each time.

"Ugh...oh god...Lou-Louis...oooh...faster...f*ck!"

Louis thrusts into me with everything he has. Faster and harder, he keeps going.

"Naomi...you're so tight! Oh god. You're so sexy. I couldn't wait to get my hands on you in that outfit! Oh...f*ck...you feel so good!"

We keep going and it's better than every other time I've had sex. He's so amazing and I can't help but wonder why we've never done this before.

Soon, I can tell he's about to cum, his thrusts are sloppier and more hurried as he roughly grabs my breasts, massaging them. He slaps my ass and I let out a moan. "Louis!"

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too baby. Just hold it a few more seconds! Don't cum until I say you can."

My stomach is in knots and I can't take it anymore.

"Alright cum...now!"

We both cum together, moaning as we fall apart. We lay there, both panting heavily. Louis grabs my hand and smiles. We lay there, cuddling naked, for what seems like forever.

Louis gets up after about 10 minutes and hands me his shirt and my panties. He puts his pants back on and sits next to me.

"Louis, what are we? I mean where do we stand?"

"I'm not sure, baby. I guess we'll just have to figure it out and go day by day."

"Alright...could I sleep in your bed tonight?"

"Only if you let me take you out tomorrow?"

"Of course, Lou."