juju

In my country Juju is a kind of
urban myth. Juju is basically a demon who eats children. It is really common for mother's to use juju to scare little toddlers. Anyways this occurrence happened a few years ago. Well there were two attacks a month apart. Both happened in a very busy area of the city. So I can say that the attack was not caused by any animal.

There were three person in the family. Mother, father and a one year old son. At the night of the incident the father was still at work.

It was around 9:30 at night. The mother was feeding the one year old son. The child obviously didn't want to eat. So the mother started scaring her child by saying that if he didn't eat the juju will come and eat him. He still wasn't eating. The mother kept saying that the juju will come. Then she heard a voice saying that juju will come. She was really scared. But then she thought that she might have thought about it to much. She focused on her child again. Then she heard the voice again this time it said that juju is here. This time she was too scared. She walked over to the phone in the other room and called her husband. While talking with him about the voice she heard it once again. This time the voice said that juju is eating. She cut the phone and ran in the other room yo her son. When she reached the room, the light was off. She saw a shadow beside her child's chair. She turned the lights on and walked towards her child. She saw blood on the floor and the shadow wasn't there anymore. Then she looked at her child. What she saw was a mother's nightmare. Her son's face was mutilated. A part of his torso was missing. The boy was dead. When the police came they searched the entire house for the shadow. But there weren't anything or anyone hiding in the house. That night when she was trying to calm down from hours of crying she heard the same voice again. This time it said that juju ate.