Beings in my room

Sorry!. I know it's been a long time since I updated any story. I was really busy with my exams. So here you go.... A NEW STORY.

It all started when I was a little kid.

My mum and dad had a massive 3 story house in the country and me and my twin sister had the whole top floor attic conversion to ourself.
We had 2 double beds, a sofa, a tv and a wide area to play with our barbies and other toys. My parents house was surrounded by trees and forests. I think the nearest neighbours were around 15 minutes away. and they had a huge farm that we also loved to play in.

I think it all started when I was around 7-8. This is when I developed a habit of covering my whole body, head included under the covers each night (something that I still do).
Me and Cara had velux windows in our attic and I was laying in bed one night when a bright light shone through them. I looked over at cara and she was asleep. It was then that I remember feeling 'something' in the room. It looked like a tiny child who was standing by our dresser. The child would come forward and I'd just see these big eyes looking at me.
I being so young at the time didn't realise what was going on and I thought that everyone saw them. I tried to talk to my parents about it but they said I was dreaming or that I imagined it. Each time cara would be 'Frozen' in her bed and never moved.

So flash forward until now I'm 24 and living with my boyfriend in a block of flats. I didn't tell him about anything I've experienced. I didn't see those beings for a few years and I thought they were gone until the other night.
I woke up in our bed and and I felt a familiar presence in the room. I saw a few of the child like beings standing near the doorway. I saw one of the beings come towards the bed and yet again I was staring into those black eyes. It didn't move its mouth but something came in my head telling me not to be scared. Then I awake up back in my bed.

I talked it over with my boyfriend and he thinks it's very weird. He believes me and has now taken to downloading this app on his phone that records while you're asleep and tells you if there's any movement.

I'm terrified. I still sleep with my head under the covers and I thought moving would stop these night visits. I just want them to stop. I've now taken to sleeping or trying to nap during the day so I can be awake at night.