Chapter 4

Winter's POV:

Urgh...where am I? What the hell is it with all these white? This is ironic... and familiar. Am I in a god damn hospital again?

"Stupid hospital... " I mumbled grumpily as I pushed myself up, sitting Indian style.

Why the hell am I here again? Did something happen-

"Thank you doc." The door unlocks and in came the one and only, yes you guessed it, Mr Knight! Let's give him a round of applause for the entrance and kick him out immediately. What the fuck is he doing here?

"Oh my God, you're awake! " His eyes snapped wide open when it lands on me as he rushes towards me. Uh...huh...why is he acting like he cares for me? Did he knock his head?

"Yeah....so?"

"So? So?! Are you seriously asking me that?! So?! What the hell is wrong with you, starving yourself? You know the doctor says that you have slight anorexia?!" He reprimanded furiously, the vein on his neck slightly visible.

"Oh please, anorexia? That's bullshit. By the way, why do you even care?! The last time I checked, you're only my boss. Also, it isn't that bad. Not means this is my first time..." What crawled up his ass and died? I wish he removes it soon as it is making him like a grumpy old man.

"Not that bad? Are you kidding me Winter?!" The way my name rolled off his tongue so smoothly sent shivers down my spine,sending a wave of goose bumps to erupt on my skin.

"Okay... you answer me truthfully. Do you eat?"

"Duh..." Of course I do! I have a loaf or maybe half at home and a few slices of ham...maybe a few packets of cup noodles.

"What and when do you eat?" Is he my interrogator or something?

"Everyday and food." Like duhh.

"Specify."

"Fineeee....busybody... bread and ham for breakfast sometimes and noodles sometimes. "

"Sometimes? How about lunch? And what type of noodles?"

"Excuse me, who are you and why must I tell you? Are you even my dad?!" Rolling my eyes, I lay back down on the uncomfortable bed and rolled over to another side,away from him. That asshole...

"Ok. How about this...you answer my questions truthfully and if I like your answers, I will not bother you. That's if it's true. " He stares deep into my eyes as he leaned against the white solid wall with his arms crossed.

"Deal." I will do anything to get him off my ass.

"Good. Very well, Do you lack anything? " What question is that?

"Duh! Of course...not!" I said confidently while rolling my eyes. Lack of anything.... I lack many things. Money, clothes and money...

"Okay...what do you eat normally for your three meals? " He asks while nodding his head, seemingly convinced by my answer.

"I thought I just told you that? Whatever, like I said, hush browns, French toasts and sausages for breakfast, western for lunch or sometimes Chinese, seafood ramen or chicken rice for dinner...how would I even remember? I change everyday! "

"Uh huh...nice..."

"Of course it's nice."

"I mean nice...try fooling me." His eyes darkens slightly as he clenched his knuckles tightly.

"Bullshit! Fool you? Humph! Do you think I have the time to do so?"

"Watch your language baby girl. Don't make me brush your dirty mouth with soap. I've been tolerating your pouty mouth and unacceptable language used, I will not tolerate it even further. Oh and I'm not speaking bullshit baby girl, my chauffeur took note of everything in your house and updated me with everything. From there....is seems like you have....nothing." He spats annoyed at me for lying to him.

"Number 1, I'm not whatever baby girl of yours. Number 2, you can't control what I say. Number 3...WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO THROUGH MY THINGS?! " By the end of it, I was fuming badly as I held back myself from exploding once again.

"Woah...chill baby girl..." he smirks arrogantly. How I wish I can just smack the irritating and annoying smirk of his hot damn sculptured face!

"Stop with the baby girl shit! " He just rolls his eyes as he ignored my words.

"I call you whatever I want."

"Fine! But can I turn up for work tomorrow? "

"Sure. If you're up to it. Or else take a day off tomorrow." He shrugs as he glanced down on his watch.

"Shit, I'm going to be late. Sorry Winter but I have a meeting I have to attend. I'll see you tomorrow. " He looks up anxiously as he slipped on his coat.

"Ok. Seeya."

"See ya baby girl. Love you." He places a light kiss on my head before rushing out of my hospital room. Did he just say that...? No...maybe it just slipped out unknowingly. Yeah,it should be..wait...did he call me baby girl againnnn?! I hate that nickname...it makes me sound like a little.

Urgh...whatever.