Epilogue

So...after this is...the endddd. Hope that those who liked this enjoyed reading my story and for those who doesn't, please comment on where I can improve on. Thank you!

Third Person's POV:

"Daddy?" Ashton stared up at Zachary with his big round eyes, reminding him of Winter when she stared at him with her beautiful round eyes when she wanted something.

"Yes, Ash?"

"Where are we going?" It's finally the time he should know the truth, Zachary thought.

"To see your mummy." Ashton's eyes flew even wider if that was even possible.

"I have a mummy?!" Zachary nodded at Ashton's bright eyes.

"Now I can tell my friends that I have a mummy!"

"You never tell them?" Ashton shook his head sadly as they continued to walk down the quiet path.

"You never talked about mummy, daddy. How is mummy like?"

"She's the most beautiful woman on the planet. She's caring and sweet...a very determined and strong-willed girl."

"Can I see how she looks like?"

"Yeah...Just look forward."

"Wow! Mummy is so pretty!" They stood before a tree which hung Winter's smiling picture on the tree bark.

"I know right...She is the prettiest."

"Hi Mummy! Daddy finally lets me see you. You are the prettiest mummy! How I wish I could get to see you everyday...I want to see you and I know daddy misses you. He still cries at night to sleep on some days. Where are you now mummy? I hope you are having fun playing with Pikachu and the other pokemons. I want to play with them but daddy said that there isn't any pokemon in this world but you might have them in your world. I love you, mummy. I'll write letters to you everyday and hope that one day you will reply."

"Mummy will reply you, Ash." Tears glistened under the sunlight in Zachary's eyes as he stared at his son's unexpected ways.

"Hi Baby girl, this here is our son, Ashton. He's 5 this year. Handsome right? I did as I had promised you. I hope that you are relaxed in heaven and always watching over us. I love you so much Winter...I really do..."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, kiddo?"

"Mummy loves you too. I can hear her say that she loves you." Ashton beams widely as Zachary wrapped his arms tightly around him, lifting him up.

"Where are we going daddy? Will we come back? I want to see mummy every day." Ashton pouted as Zachary started to walk away from the tree where they were standing in front of just now.

"Home, my son. We will come back soon. How about a pass to you a picture of mummy when we go home? I have lots of them."

"Yeahh!!! I want a pretty picture of mummy...no...I want two! No...10!"

"As many as you like my boy."

"Thank you, daddy! I love you!" He wraps his little arms around Zach's neck as he kissed his daddy's cheek.

"Love you too Ash."

Ending song~

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again
(Hey)

Damn, who knew?
All the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here talking to you
'Bout another path
I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up
Look at things different, see the bigger picture
Those were the days
Hard work forever pays
Now I see you in a better place (see you in a better place)

Uh
How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (I see you again)
We've come a long way (yeah, we came a long way) from where we began (you know we started)
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (let me tell you)
When I see you again

(Aah oh, aah oh
Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Yeah

First you both go out your way
And the vibe is feeling strong
And what's small turn to a friendship
A friendship turn to a bond
And that bond will never be broken
The love will never get lost (and the love will never get lost)
And when brotherhood come first
Then the line will never be crossed
Established it on our own
When that line had to be drawn
And that line is what we reach
So remember me when I'm gone (remember me when I'm gone)

How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

So let the light guide your way, yeah
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take, will always lead you home, home

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

(Aah oh)
(Uh)
(Aah oh)
(Yeah)
(Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
(Ya, ya)
When I see you again
(Uh)
See you again
(Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
(Yeah, yeah, uh-huh)
When I see you again ~

Winter, wherever you are, I wish you the best in all. I'm proud to announce that I love you so much and that you are my wife. Rest assured that I'll take good care of Ashton and I'll be smiling at you whenever I can. You are my baby girl, my love, my life, my wife, our son's mother and...if you never knew, you are my Only Personal Assistant.

THE END

I hoped that all of you had enjoyed this book. To be honest, this is my first short story so it may be very fast. Hope that it's still acceptable.! Please check out my other stories too! They're completed already so don't be afraid to check the out. Bye loves! Seeyaaa!