Chapter 6

Hi loves!!! I'm back! Sorry for being away for soooooo long cuz I was updating another story 'My Enemy, My Mate' but now in done with it and back here! Hope you missed me cuz I misses y'all! Haha. Well, let's start!

Winter's POV:

"So you finally decided to stay with me huh?" Zachary smirks as he lifted my luggages into his enormous flat. Or castle or...castle?

"So how do you think about it?" Awesome but I'm not going to boost up his ego

"Nice." His smirk fell,.turning into a pout. Is that big bad wolf really pouting? Damn...

"Seriously? I expected more of a reaction...No cool? Wow? Breathtaking? Awesome? None?" Shaking my head innocently, he face-palmed before trudging his feet up the stairs with my luggages in his grip. At least he's a gentleman.

Following his up,my eyes flew wide open at the amazing room before me.

"Th-this room is m-mine?" He nodded while smiling charmingly at my amazement

"Do you like it? "Like it? Are you kidding me?

"Like it? I freaking love it! But...I can't accept it. I can hardly pay my so called father's debt, how can I afford to live in this...this gorgeous room?"

"You don't have to pay. It's for free."

"I can't. I-"

"Shut up and just accept it. Just take it that you are this room's warmer. I don't wish to let this gorgeous room let you said,go to waste and let dusts sleep in it. Also, you're working for me as my private assistant remember? Like that, it is easier to communicate with you if anything happens out of working time. Don't you agree?" Think about what he said, I nodded slowly, causing him to beam widely.

"Good. Now I'll let you just get yourself comfortable and maybe unpack your things. I'll see you in the dining room at 5. Kay?"

"Yes Mr Knight."

"Please, call me Zachary in my house. Mr Knight makes me sound like an old man."

"Okay."

"Then...I'll see you later." As soon as he opened the door, my mouth opened automatically.

"Zachary?" He shivered a little as he turned towards me with a questioning look. Somehow,he seems cute like that.

"Thank you. Thank you for all of these."

"No problem baby girl." Urgh...I thought that we are over that.

"Don't groan like that baby. It makes you sound damn fucking sexy." He winked playfully as he closes my door. Finally, alone at last.

I should unpack my luggages and take a quick shower before going down. How long do I have? Where is the clock......oh...3 hours. More than enough time for me.

Unzipping my luggage,I held up my clothes as I pushed opened the huge cupboard- or maybe a freaking walk in closet! I swear that he is extremely rich.

Too bad for the closet though. I doubt my clothes will even fill up one drawer. I wonder if he can spend this much on a walk-in closet, I don't expect any lesser for the bathroom.

Spending around half an hour folding and arranging my clothes which filled only one-third of the drawer, I picked out a presentable set of clothes and walked fearfully towards the bathroom. Not that I'm scared of something jumping out but scared that it is extremely grand till I can't bear to dirty the bathroom with my clothes and dirty water.

 Not that I'm scared of something jumping out but scared that it is extremely grand till I can't bear to dirty the bathroom with my clothes and dirty water

Just...wow. This is even more grand than any 5-stars hotel bathroom. I'll just enjoy my bath for as long as I can. I've never been so at peace.

Blowing my wet hair with my hair dryer, I dressed into my clothes and threw the dirty clothes and towel into the laundry basket for dirty clothes.

One and a half hour left...I'll just so downstairs. I'm bored to death.

Zachary's POV:

"What are you doing?" Her melodic voice sent shivers into my body as I turned back to find her presence. As beautiful as always but why does her clothes look so...old? I'm not going to question it. The large dark green oversized tee hides her tiny frame as her short pants exposes her long flawless leg freely.

"Is there anything wrong?" Snapping out of my daze, I went back to stirring the spaghetti noodles as I fought the urge to pounce on her.

"Nothing's wrong baby girl. Oh and I'm making spaghetti for us. You don't mind right?"

"Nope. I love spaghetti." She blushes as she giggled cutely.

"Great. Do you want to watch some tv or help me out?" Within seconds, she blurted her answer without hesitation. That, resulted her being trapped my my arms around waist and her stirring the tomato sauce ever so gently.

"Done!" She cheers as she turned off the fire, spooning the tomato sauce over our plate filled with  spaghetti.

"Great job baby girl." Without thinking, I leaned in and pressed a kiss onto her cheek. Her eyes widened, jaw dropped slightly and then blushing.

"I'll bring them out." Grabbing our plates, she dashed out embarrassingly making my heart thump quickly. She did not pull away nor scold me for it. Does that mean...she accepts me? Oh my goodness...I can't believe it! Yes! I'm so going to make her fall for me.

*thump!*

*crash!*

Oh my god! What happened?! Rushing out, her motionless body lay flat on the floor as the plates of spaghetti decorated the floor.

"Shit! Winter? Winter? Winter! Fuck! Winter! Wake up!" Shit, why is she not waking up?

"Hello? Ambulance? -"