Chapter 13

So....one more chapter I guess?

Winter's POV:

"Pleaseeee? Pretty pleaseeee?"

"No means no baby girl."

"Why not?"

"Urgh...how many times must I remind you that you are carrying our child now and we cannot risk any slips." Yes, I'm pregnant. Zachary found out 2 months ago when the doctor suspected something was wrong when my heartbeat was irregular when I'm unconcious.

"But-"

"No buts. Just be a good girl and stay at home." And now...he does not let me go anywhere. He says that the air outside is too polluted for me and the baby and the virus flying here and there just shouts danger. So basically...he just hates me to exit the house.

"But I will get bored...I have nothing to do..."

"Just focus on taking care of your health okay? You need to be in the best of health for both yourself and our baby."

"Huh....then can I stay with you?"

"Sure baby girl. You can sleep as I work in our room okay?"

"Okay...love you Zach."

"Love you too my love and you too my child."

"Who do you love more?"

"I love both of you equally."

"Noo...cannot. Must choose."

"I can't baby girl. Both of you are too precious to be chosen from." Zachary wraps his arms around me and my slightly swollen belly endearingly with love in his eyes.

"Fine...you know...if you keep calling me baby girl, our baby might just be a girl." I joked but he shrugged uncaringly.

"Well...not like I mind though but I would prefer a boy so that he will be as brave as me to protect his wife."

"True...that sounds nice. I also wouldn't mind whether our baby is a girl or boy."

"How about this...you can think of our baby's name while I work. Sounds good?"

"Mhmmm...okie."

"That's my girl." He grins widely as he placed sloppy kisses over my face. Yuck.

"Ewww...sloppy kisses."

"You still love me."

"Sadly..." He smirks as I pouted at him.

"Well...let's go to work shall we?" Nodding, he carried me bridal style like how he carried me out of the chapel on our wedding day.

Yes...we are officially married. He wasted no time to throw me into a wedding dress when I finally woke up from the long nap.

Zachary's POV:

"Ah yes, I'm working at home today....yes...thank you. " Hanging up, I peered down to see my sleeping beauty snoring cutely as she curled up beside me on our bed comfortably. Cute...

For girls...
•Summer
•Haley
•Clarice

For boys...
•Joshua
•Louis
•Ashton

Summer sounds warm for our girl and Ashton sounds manly for our boy. I love the names.

I know that I can always count on her. How I wish that she can forever be by my side.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
Flashback:

"Mr Knight?"

"Yes?"

"I have both good and bad news for you."

"Shit...please say it quick."

"Good news is...Ms Winter is pregnant. Bad news is...having a baby will take a toll on her body. So, what happens to her after the baby's birth will be unknown to us." Winter is...pregnant? She has to abort the baby no matter what. I can't let anything happen to her. We can have a baby after she's better.

But...no...she slapped me once she woke up upon hearing my words.

Flashback end

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Yeah...her slap is brutal. I remember my cheek hurting for days. 

3 months later...

"Za-Zach!"

"Yes love? Anything wrong?" I ran down to find Winter sitting on the sofa with an awestruck face.

"He kicked..."

"He kicked? Our baby kicked?!" Oh my goodness!

"Yeah..." She sniffled as she place her hand over her baby bump.

"Shhh...don't cry love."

"I'm not c-crying of sa-sadness. It's of happiness. I'm so happy Zach." Pregnancy mood swing again...I swear I can never get use to it.

"Same here. I'm very happy." Taking her into my arms, she groaned as she stretched her fragile body.

Ever since last month, her body is getting weaker and weaker even though her baby bump is getting bigger and bigger. I'm afraid that she might collapse with the lack of strength and energy to support both herself and our body.

It hurts to see her hiding her discomfort and pain whenever she pukes or extremely weak during the day. It hurts when I cannot do anything to help her ease her sufferings.

"Get some rest baby girl. Sleep tight." I tucked her into the sheets upon hearing her yawns as she gladly accepted my actions without arguing like normal.

Is she...really that tired? (double meaning behind this sentence.)

I hope she is not too sleepy after our baby's birth. I want her to spend my life with her. Grow old together and see our children get married and have kids of their own.

I wonder what she's thinking...

Winter's POV:

"Get some rest baby girl. Sleep tight." Once Zach left our room, I turned on the bed lights as I gaze upon the stars through the transparent roof. So pretty but...lonely.

How I wish I can live with Zach and my unborn baby forever.

How I wish to see our baby getting loved and pampered by Zach.

How I wish I can hear my baby's first laughter and first word. I wonder what will it be? Is it mummy or daddy?

How I wish I can see Zach playing with our child joyfully with a bright smile on his face.

How I wish to grow old and travel the world with Zach.

How I wish I can see my child get married and have his or her own family.

How I wish I can be a grandmother.

How I wish....I could live...

I can feel my body shutting down slowly as it gave me signals in different ways. Ways that I will never show Zachary or it will eat him from the inside.

If I ever have a wish, it will be for Zachary to live happily and to take care of our child and to shower our child with love and kisses.

'To my lover Zachary Knight...'