Unreal (Sasori)

"Look at me" he says placing his hand on my cheek.

"How can I? After what you did?" I yell.

"It's part of my job" he yells back as he strokes his soft red hair and pulls on it.

"It's not the real you." I mumble.

"You're one to talk." He says furiously.

"You know I had no fucking choice!" My eyes start to feel watery and I glare at him.

I walk out of the room and slam the door. It felt like my heart was shattered into pieces. I make my way to the bathroom and lock the door. I punch the wall and look at myself. He's made me into a monster.

"Y/n open up" he says banging on the door.

I start to shake with fear. I was afraid of him. It was like when we first met.

"Leave me alone" my voice cracks.

"Shit. I'm sorry.." He says lowering down his voice. "Please. I just want to see that you're okay." His soft voice is enough to stop my muscles from tensing. I calm down and take slow breaths.

I unlock the door and open it. He backs away and looks at me with sad eyes.

"It's okay" I say holding his hand.

He suddenly comes forward and hugs me tightly.  "Please forgive me. I'm such an asshole." He whispers into my ear.

"I love you. I always will." I confess.

"I love you too"  he says surprising me. It was the first time he had ever told me that.

(A.N)
Short filler. It takes me awhile to think of an idea and actually write it down since I procrastinate a lot. I'll probably write more of these but I'm still not sure. Let me know your opinion on this. And I hope you have a nice day/night. ❤️