Similarities (Choji)

"And can I get another bowl of ramen as well?" I say politely.

"Will that be it?" The waiter asks annoyed.

"Yes thank you very much." I say giving an awkward smile.

I sit back and relax while finishing the spaghetti I had previously ordered.

I wasn't like any typical ordinary girl, I was petite but my eating habits said otherwise.

I would constantly save up money from missions just for the satisfaction of buying more food.

"Here you go" The waiter says returning with my plate.

I dig in and before I know it, I'm finished with my 5th plate.

I decide that it was time to start looking for which desserts I was craving for. I skim around through the menu when I hear a loud and obnoxious burp.

I look behind my booth to see where the noise had come from. The only other person in the restaurant was in the booth across from mine, the only thing was that I couldn't see them because of the amount of plates stacked up in their table.

"Holy crap!" I say in complete shock.

Not even I alone could amount to that many plates on my own.

I guess I must have said that a little too loud because the person made eye contact with me. It turned out to be a boy who looked to be around the same age as me.

"Oh uh sorry" I say embarrassingly.

"Its fine. I get that all the time." He chuckles.

"Well you're not alone" I say laughing, " My name is y/n by the way." I say introducing myself.

"I'm Choji." He says grinning.

"Mind if I join ?" I ask walking towards his table.

"Not at all." He says.

We both continue eating and making small talk.

"No way you're friends with Ino? I didn't think she would even have any friends." He says jokingly.

"Hey don't be rude that's my best friend." I say punching him in the arm.

"Oh now I see why you both get along so well." He says laughing.

"If I do have to resort to violence, it would have to be because I have a good reason to. Her on the other hand, well let's just say that's another story."
We both start giggling.

"Hey guys!" We both hear a voice coming from the entrance. As if in cue, Ino comes and sits alongside me.

"Hey Ino" I say giggling.

"Is it something I said?" She says confused.

"No not at all." I say trying to cover my mouth.

"Well anywho, what are you guys up to.?" She asks.

"Well I was just about to challenge y/n into an eating contest but, she's probably too scared." Choji says teasing.

"No I am not! I'll take on the challenge anyday." I declare.

"Let's see who can finish the super deluxe sundae first . "

"Ohh, Come on y/n I know you can beat him." Ino says excitedly.

"Alright you have a deal." I say shaking his hand.

We both proceed to place our orders.
Since I'm so competitive, I decided to add a few toppings to intimidate him.

"And add lots and lots of sprinkles on it too!" I say

The waiter just rolls his eyes and goes to make the sundaes.

When he comes back, he places the sundaes on our table along with the check.

"Loser has to pay." I say smirking

"And that will be you." Choji says staring back at me.

"Alright I don't want any of you throwing up, so theres a trash can next to both of you. Remember to play fair and no cheating. Are you both ready?" Ino says.

"Yes!" We both yell.

"On your marks, get set GO!" Ino yells

We both start to dig in and at first it seemed pretty easy, but as we both got to the middle, we started to get brain freeze.

"You. Should. Give. Up" he says in between breaths.

"Never." I say back

We were both finally just a few spoonfuls away from finishing.

Just as we had both feared, we ended up in a tie.

"Aww man" Says Ino

"No fair " I say frustrated.

"I'm still better than you" he says satisfied.

"Well I guess we can both pay, but wait until next time, I'll beat you for sure." I say with confidence.

"Until then." He says placing the money on the table. He then excuses himself and leaves to go meet up with Shikamaru.

"Ohh" Ino says.

"What? Is it something I said?" I say mocking her.

"Come on y/n you like him don't you?" She says pestering me.

"I do not!" I say blushing.

"It's okay you know I can keep a secret." She says smirking.

(A.N)
It's been awhile. But how have you guys been? I promise I haven't forgotten about this story, it's just so hard to be active and update as frequently 😩 it's currently 4 am and I have school so night loves 💕 Hope you have a great day/night