Picnic (Naruto)

*WARNING CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT *

"Stop that" I say giggling.

"You want me to stop?" Says Naruto.

"Yes please." I say crossing my arms.

But that only made it easier for him to keep tickling me.

This went on for quite awhile.

"Come on now" I say pouting.

"Fine, but we'll continue this later, alright baby girl?"

"Sure..." I say teasing.

He starts to chow down the food I packed while I stare at him. And he could feel my eyes gazing at him.

"What?" He says with a mouth full of food.

"Oh nothing." I say giggling.

We continued eating and making small talk. Before we knew it, it was night time. The forest we had come to, was pitch black dark. There was a river not to far from our spot, which illuminated the moon's light.

Naruto had fallen asleep, and that left me with cleaning up. After I was done, I lay beside him. I could feel his heart beating at a steady pace. I place my hand on his chest, and draw figure eights.

"How did I get so lucky?" I whisper.

"I could ask the same." He says.

Spooked, I look at his eyes, they were still closed. I slowly sit up, until he attacks me with a hug.

"You scared the living shit out of me!" I yell.

"Well I couldn't help it" he says laughing. "You're so cute when you get mad." He says kissing my cheek.

I sat there with my arms crossed. I tried to look mad, but It wasn't long enough before he had me laughing and smiling.

He grabbed me from behind and sat me on his lap. We remained like that for awhile, with his hands holding on to mine. He started to gently kiss my neck.

"How do you like that?" He said smirking.

"You're such a tease" I say moaning.

He laughed into my ear and it was a brief moment of silence. I turned around and placed a kiss on his cheek.

That's when he pulled me closer and we      began to kiss roughly. My fingernails digging into his back while he placed his hands around my waist. I could feel his bulge beneath my thighs.

He then turns me over and places me on the ground, hovering above me.

"Fuck you're so beautiful." He says smiling.

He places his hand under my shirt, trying to touch me all over.

"You're my work of art." He says peacefully.

I bite my lip and try not to smile but I can't help it. He caresses his hand on my cheek. His thumb drawing circles.

"I love you" I confess.

"I love you too baby." He says kissing my neck.

We both continue while I slowly remove his shirt. He then unbuckles his pants and removes them. Afterwards, he removes my clothing too.

He starts to tug on my undergarment and before I know it, I can feel his fingers inside of me. He starts off at a steady pace, which then momentarily becomes faster.

"You like that don't you?" He teases

I begin to moan his name until I'm shaking. After awhile he's done.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" He says.

Still out of breath, I lay there for a moment. Once I was ready to give him the time of his life, I grab onto his bulge.

"Now it's my turn." I say smirking.

I begin to stroke him and his head leans backwards. His breathing becomes faster with every stroke. I put my lips on the top, and begin. His hand holding onto my hair, while the other is
grasping onto the blanket we were on.

I stop after he spills into my mouth.

"Shit baby girl, that was amazing" he says.

"Why stop now?" I say giggling.

He flips me over and I get onto my hands and knees. He inserts himself inside of me. I could feel the pain, but it was bearable.

He thrusts in me, and I could feel my legs shaking. At this point, he goes faster and I yell out his name. Both of us out of breath by the time it was over.

We lay down and cuddle with one another.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He said as we looked at the night sky.

(A.N)
Well that was intense. Sorry if this chapter was poorly written, I don't usually write stuff like this. More chapters to come, even though It does take quite some time 😅