Types' Last day of School

THE TYPES GETTING OUT ON THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

ENTJ, INTJ, ESTJ: *9 months of internal screaming is released*

ENTP, ENFP: "Alright sweet!! So what are we all doing tonight who's hosting where are we going who's coming"

ENFJ: "Have I signed your yearbook yet???" *takes way too long trying to include every meaningful conversation and inside joke between them and the person whose yearbook they're signing*

ISTJ, ESFJ: *makes sure to thank every teacher they liked (or even didn't like) for the year and for their time and effort every day*

ESTP: *launches self out of chair* *shrieking* "PEACE OUT MOTHERF*CKERS!!!!!"

ISTP, INFJ: *pushes chair back, gets up* *normal volume* "Peace out motherf*ckers."

ESFP, INFP, ISFJ: *rushes to sloppily sign the yearbook of every single person they really like, possibly close to crying, is very involved with making sure they keep in touch with good friends over the summer*

INTP, ISFP: *sighs* *becomes overwhelmed by everyone else's yelling and emotion and gets off campus as fast as possible, is also very concerned about losing touch with good friends over the summer*

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything,please do remember that these are just stereotypes of sorts.They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are.You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this.This is just for fun.Please don't be offended.I hope you will have fun reading this.Have a nice day~ :)

∆------------------∆
-