Miniminter #2 - Let's make it "official"

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It's been 7 months since Simon and I started dating. Just like every other relationship, it has it's ups and downs, but at the end of the day, I've never been happier.
     One of the recurring downs is "Simon's romantic gestures;" he doesn't have any. And when I say that, I mean the whole, "chocolates and flowers and dates," type of thing. You know, the rom-com fantasy. Here's the thing, we're not that type of couple, but we have friends are. They constantly have a go at him for not being "a gentleman," and it's getting to him. It's gotten to him so much that he's taking it out on me. He's accusing me of lying to him when I say that shit like that really doesn't matter to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love it of he were to surprise me  with something like that, and I'd appreciate the effort. But do I complain if he doesn't? No. I don't. But here's were things get ugly. The more I think about it, the more I feel like something like that would bring us a bit closer, because it's not just the fact that he's not the romantic type, it's the fact he's a gamer. 
     Gaming is Simon's career, his passion, his life, and I love it. He knows I love it, and the last thing I want to do is get in the way of that, but it's gotten to the point now where I feel like he'd pick gaming over me. I wake up, he's gaming on his phone, and hardly pays me any mind. Around the dinner table, he's looking down at his phone. Even after sex, he doesn't say a damn word, he just gets out his damn phone! It really makes you feel worthless. 
     I have told him all of this, but I don't know if any of it has really gone in, because once again, here we are. Me, reading a book, him, gaming. No talking. No contact. Not even a look. Ah fuck it, I want decent company.
     I get up and head towards Vikk's room.
     "Where are you going?" I hear Simon call.
     "To see Vikk." I reply coldly. I hear him reply but decide to pretend that I didn't. To be honest, he can suck an egg right now for all I care!

Simon's P.O.V.

Shit. They're pissed. I knew I shouldn't have taken it so far. I hope this doesn't ruin the surprise. I might have to change the plan a bit now.
      My original plan was to seem extra distant to make sure they didn't hitch on to my plan, and then to tell them that I was going to get food and that I wanted them to come with me, but now I doubt they'd want to. I was going to surprise them by taking them to their favourite park, I have a picnic packed in the boot of my car, but I didn't bother with a blanket because I knew they preferred to sit on grass. Since it was only a walk away, I guess I could just take the stuff there by foot, but then again, it's not safe just leaving it there.

     I decide to drive the car to the park, making sure it's locked and secure, and walk back to the house. I head straight for Vikk's room, and without a second thought go straight in. (Y/N) was sitting next to Vikk at his desk whilst he was livestreaming. They both turned to look at me as I entered. 
     "Right you, get over here!" I bellow, looking directly at (Y/N) and before they could reply, I grab them and fling them over my shoulder. Luckily, Vikk knew about the surprise, so he just laughed at the performance. 

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"Vikk, save me!" I yelled, hitting Simon lightly in the back.
     "Sorry, no can do." God damn it, that little shit. 

   I kept complaining until Simon carried me out the door, then I just got curious. 
     "Babe, where are you taking me?"
     "Sh." 
     "But ba-"
     "Sh."
     "Hey-"
     "Sh."
     "Fine, asshole, I'll be quiet!" He patted my butt and then went back for a cheeky squeeze.
     (Pun intended)
     We'd been...well...he'd been walking for about fifteen minutes now, and at one point he literally threw me over to his other shoulder! 
     "We're nearly there babe, I'll put you down in a bit." Before he said that I hadn't really been taking note of trying to figure out where he was taking me, but once I took a moment to look at my surroundings, I instantly knew where we were. 
     "Why are we here?" I asked with joy as he put me down.
     "Okay, first off, disclaimer, this didn't go quite as planned, but honestly this way was kind of funny."
      "What do you mean?"
     "I was going to drive you here instead, but I made the mistake of being too much of an asshole, so I thought you probably wouldn't agree to come with me."
     "I knew something was up! You've hardly even looked at me since this morning! So why were you like that anyway?"
     "So, after this whole argument about me not being romantic enough and me gaming too much, I decided to take action. So (Y/N), I promise you that from here on out, I will make sure you know that you will always be my main priority, as you always have been. My phone will be in my pocket from here on out, my eyes will be on you instead of some screen. I'm so sorry I made you feel that way, but that is going to change. And that change begins with out first official date!"
     I can't believe my ears! I also feel guilty for doubting him. He always listens to me. Hell, he's one of the only people that takes the time to!

"You really didn't have to go to all this effort Simon, but thank you baby, this is the best first date ever!"
     He picked me up and spun me around. We were laughing like crazy, so much so that he had to put me down so he could breath. After that, we set up the food and just enjoyed each others company for the evening. It really was one of the best days, and as I said, I've never been happier. 

I can't believe I haven't done more Miniminter imagines! He was one of my favourites in the beginning! Now I can't choose between them, I love them all! 
I hope you enjoy, and as always, if you have any requests, please let me know :3