Chapter 2:Shopping.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Shhhh, shes sleeping" I hear a voice say.

"Why cant I hold her?" Another voice says.

"Because, shes already sleeping on me. Which means she likes me better then you" The first voice says before my eyes flew open.

I looked up to see Logan holding me bridal style before I looked down at the floor shakingly wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled before kissing my forehead.

"Wanna get breakfast?" He asked as I looked around seeing we were in an elevator.

"Where's my dad?" I asked as I noticed it was just me, him, and Luis.

"He's already in the hotel room, checking his hair again" he said as the elevator opened and he walked out.

"Um can you uh put me down?" I asked awkwardly as he chuckled before placing me down.

"Lets eat" he says as he opens the hotel room behind me.

I gasped when the door opened seeing we were in the master suite. We always have the master suite on business trips but this one was gorgeous. Everything was either gold colored or white. Their was a big patio when you come in showing the beautiful view of LA. There were two hallways, on the right led to the living room, which was humongous with a flat screen and everything. And on the left was where there was four rooms which were all big rooms with tv, fridge, queen sized bed, big bathrooms and a bowl of candies waiting on the night stand. I giggled to myself before throwing my body onto the humongous bed.

"Jezzabelle, come eat. We're gonna eat then your dad wants to talk to you" Lidia says as I hug her and walk out with a big smile on my face.

"Hey Belly, you can sit by me" Luis says as I smile and sit next to him.

"Here yah go" Linda says putting a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast in front of me as I gobbled it down.

"Woah slow down there" Linda laughs as I wiped my mouth.

"Where's my dad?" I asked as she pointed to the living room.

"Hey daddy" I said hugging him as him and his men are seated on the couch looking at piles of papers.

"I need to talk to my daughter" My dad says as I sit down and watch all his men stampede out the door.

"Sweetie, you know how I have an important meeting today with another gang?" He asks as I nod while trying to figure out where this is heading,

"I remember hearing you say you wanted to explore the amazing streets of LA, so I'm deciding to let you do it while I'm in at the meeting" he said quickly as I gasp before jumping up from the couch happily,

"Yay!" I cheer and hug him as he chuckles.

"But-" he began before I cut him off already knowing what he's gonna say,

"I know I know, your gonna make Hugh and his men protect me from any harm out there" I said rolling my eyes as he laughs.

"No, I was thinking since Im going to need all of my men at this meeting , you can go with Linda" he says as I hug him again.

"Yay! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say showering his face with kisses as he laughs.

"Ok, now hurry along, shes waiting for you at the door" he says as I jump up and run to the door.

"Oh my gosh I cant believe he's actually letting me do this! Me!" Linda screams as I jump up and down with her.

"Can you guys keep the noise down, well except for Jezzabelle. I like when she screams" Luis says winking at me as Linda groans before flipping her brother off again,

"Okay lets go girl! Lots of clothes to buy, lots of men to see!" She shrieked before pulling me out of the room and into the elevator.

"Ok which store should we go to first?" She asked as soon as we started to walk on the side walk.

"I don't know" I say with a shrug as she clings onto my arm.

"Lets go to that mall" She says pointing at a three story building.

We walked inside seeing a lot of people rushing around with tons of bags in their hands. The first store we went inside was Forever 21 , since Linda was checking out the cute cashier. He was a brunette, with a lip ring and a sleeve tattoo. I noticed he had blue eyes and dimples on his chiseled cheek bones. He looked like he belonged on a magazine.

"So is that all for you beautiful ladies?" He asked winking at me as I felt my face turn red,

"Yes, cutie. Just give me your number and we'll make our way out" Linda says leaning over the check out stand showing her cleavage as he bit his lip ring,

"Here yah go, oh and bring over your hot friend. She looks fun" He said with a smirk as my face was probably now making me look like a tomato already,

"Lets go" Linda says before we walk into another clothing store.

After buying many jeans and shirts I picked out, we finally decided to stop and eat at Quickly's. I loved eating their popcorn chicken with rice and drinking milk tea with it.

"So, see any cute boys yet?" Linda asked sipping her taro milk tea as I shrug,

"There are cute boys , but they'd never like me" I say looking at myself as Linda scoffs.

"Um excuse me, but did you forget how every girl at our school hated you because you were the hottest chick in there!?" Linda gasped as I rolled my eyes.

"Linda, they hated me because everyone thought I was a slut" I say with a frown.

"No! Your not a slut , your still a virgin! You were the only girl in that school that was a virgin, and thats a good thing coming from a non virgin" She says with a nod as I laugh.

"I have to use the bathroom" I say getting up as she nods.

"Oh, I forgot the bathroom here is closed because they had to clean the floors, but there's a bathroom down that way, just walk down there and take a left, you'll see the ladies room" Linda says continuing to eat her food as I nod and walk out.

I guess I have to take the long way home. 5sos ;) . Anywho , I guess I should take a turn now. Just as I was about to take a turn the janitor stopped me.

"Excuse me, but you cant go there" The elderly man says as I look at him confusedly.

"One of the ladies got in a fight in there over toilet paper so now there's a broken mirror and stall. But you can make your way out through that door and go across the street if its urgent" he says pointing at the exit as I sighed and walked that way.

I walked out the door seeing a Target across the street so why not? I stood at the red light waiting as my stomach was waiting to let go. I walked quickly ignoring the whistles and honks before going inside the Target.

Vote and comment for more :)