Chapter 41: Rules and a kiss?.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

I sat up quickly as my eyes adjusted to the lighting around me. I looked down to see I was laying in a bed that was unfamiliar to me. I checked myself to see if I had all my clothes on as I sighed with relief seeing the same outfit from yesterday. Wait? Yesterday?!

I hopped off the bed and immediately ran to the door. I opened the door to see a empty hallway. I walked through the long hallway till I found stairs. Walking downstairs I stopped when I heard whistling. I rushed towards the door which looked like the way out. As soon as I opened the door not even wide open, it was slammed back and I was turned back roughly as the tatted bare chest I knew very well stood a centimeter away from my face. My breath hitched as he lowered his head getting very close to my face. I turned when his nose came into contact with my cheek while I heard his heavy breathing. He smelled of cologne and mens shampoo as I noticed the towel that was hanging very loosely to his waist.

"Where do you think your going princess?" He whispers into my ear as I squeezed my eyes shut wishing not to be here.

"You werent thinking about leaving me are you kitten?" He asks as I feel his nose tracing my neck while my heart beat faster.

My heart almost exploded when I felt him kiss beneath my ear. He kissed my neck once more before I felt his warm tongue trace up my neck.

"P-p-please s-stop" I whispered thinking he didnt hear me but he did as he lifted his head up.

"Look at me, kitten" he says with his deep voice that made me melt.

I stood there shaking while my eyes were kept close. Even though I knew he was staring at me. As soon as I shook my head I heard a loud bang as I let out a scream.

"Look at me!" He snapped before he grabbed my jaw so hard that I opened my eyes as the pools in them flooded down.

"I'll never stop touching you, your mine. Mine. Get that through your head princess. Every part of you is mine. And I'll die before letting you go. You belong to me. And only me." He says as I tried to stop the tears that were just flowing down my face nonstop.

He let go of my jaw as I let out a sob while holding my jaw. He looked at me with a hint of guilt before it was covered with anger.

"Follow me if you want to eat" he says before walking away as I built the strength in me to follow.

I followed him through a long hallway before finally ending up in a kitchen like room. He walked behind the counter top as I stood by the door afraid to go near him. He turned towards me with two plates of food as my stomach growled and I noticed I haven't ate in the longest.

"You gonna stand there all day or are you gonna join babe?" he asks sitting down behind the counter and placing a plate of food across from him where a stool stood empty.

He looked at me with a perfectly arched eyebrow before I nod and walk towards the stool keeping my eyes on the stool instead of his hawk eyes staring through me. As soon as I sat up on the tall stool he gestured me to eat as I gulped nervously looking down at the pancakes, eggs, and bacon to see if he poisoned it or something.

"Eat" he says while chewing on his food as I slowly pick up the silver fork on the side.

After a long silence of eating awkwardly. I finished my plate and put my fork down slowly not trying to anger Sebastian. I continued to stare down at the plate before I saw his hand take my dishes. I heard the sink go on a for a bit before he turned it off and turned towards me.

"I have some work to attend to, Im leaving some of my men here to keep you company, but there are some rules your going to have to attend to" he says as I see his hands placed down in front of me and I felt his shadow loom over me.

"The first rule is, no phone calls" he says as I felt a shiver go down my spine at the sound of not talking to my family and friends.

"Second rule, you are allowed to go anywhere in here except my office" he says as I nod.

"Third rule is, if you need anything, make sure to ask one of my men. Dont wander off on your own here okay?" he asks as I look at him confusedly.

"Theres some places you shouldnt see around here, okay princess?" he asks cupping my face as I nod while watching his eyes wander over my face before pulling away and going around the counter to spin me around on my stool and hover over me.

"The last rule is, no stepping outside okay?" he asks bending down to eye level with me as I nod slowly.

"Good girl" He says as I hear footsteps from the hall and we turn to the door to see the four guys from before (The four guys from chapter 19 in case you guys get confused right here).

"Its my time to go now" Sebastian says standing up as I look up at him.

"I'll be back kitten" he says cupping my cheek as my breath hitched.

He stared into my eyes as I felt my heart race. His eyes wandered down to my lips as I licked my lips slowly and I saw his adams apple go up and down before he take a deep breath. I thought he was gonna leave right there, but he didnt. Instead he did something I wasnt expecting....

He kissed me....

OMFG GUYS!!!! IM SO FRIDGEN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER :( IM REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL, OH AND I HAPPENED TO MAKE ONTO THE GIRLS VARSITY BASKETBALL TEAM AT MY SCHOOL :) AND I SO HAPPEN TO BE DATING A GUY IN THE GUYS VARSITY BASKETBALL TEAM HEHE ;) I LIKE HIM A SHIT LOAD AND YEAH I LOVE YOU GUYS AND VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE GUYS <3333333