Chapter 26: Princess shopping.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Hi" I squeaked out as he chuckles looking down at me with his tall figure.

"I see the princess has wandered off inside the castle" he says in an accent as I flinch away.

"Ivan if you go any closer,  your blood will be all over my clean tile floors" I hear Sebastian announce as I see Ivan's eyes widened before turning around with his body still covering me from the view in front of him.

"Get out!" Sebastian roars before Ivan was gone within seconds.

"Kitten warn me the next time you wander off, especially when you wander off to a room full of men, who I will personally shoot right now if they don't keep their eyes to themselves!" Sebastian snaps before I hear sounds of chairs turning and utensils clattering loudly.

"Now, lets have our breakfast" He says grabbing my hands in his before pulling me out of the room.

"Where is our breakfast?" I ask confusedly before he opens a door and a living room comes into view.

"Who doesn't eat without entertainment?" He asks with a smirk as I smile.

"You sit here" he says placing me on the couch before sitting next to me as I laugh.

"Milton!" He shouts before an elderly man comes in front of us with a cart of covered food.

"Here you go sire" The old man says placing the silver covered plates in front of us and two cups of juice as I smile.

"Breakfast is served" Milton says lifting the silver covers as I gasp.

When I told Sebastian I wanted waffles, I didn't know he was gonna make a little fort with a small water fountain like puddle of Syrup in the middle. Just as Sebastian was going to take a bite out of his waffle piece I wrapped my arms around him tightly with a hug as his body tensed before I felt his hand slide across my back.

"Thank you" I say pulling away with a blush as he chuckles.

"Welcome princess" He says kissing my cheek as they heat up.

After, stuffing my face while Sebastian eyes me shockingly. I laughed with my mouth full before gulping it down and drinking my juice.

"What are we doing today?" I ask jumping up and down on the couch as he chuckles while watching me happily.

"Well I-" before he finished another voice interrupted him.

"Sebastian!" A familiar voice shouts as my eyes widened.

"Sean!" I shout as soon as the doors to the room we were in opened.

"Kitten!" He shouts as I jump into his arms happily.

I didn't even complete wrapping my arms around him before being pulled away roughly into a pissed off Sebastian's arms.

"Mine!" He growls out as Sean rolls his eyes.

"Oh my gosh you still act like this!? I thought dad yelled at you for being to possessive after you beat the shit out of some guy in middle school for touching your lunch!" Sean snaps as Sebastian grips my waist while glaring at a very annoyed looking Sean.

"Anywho! I wanted to say that I came here to see if my kitten wanted to come shopping with me today" Sean says with a smile as Sebastian growls.

"No!" He snaps as I look between the two brothers who were glaring at each other with me in the middle.

"Please?" I ask looking up at Sebastian with the best puppy face as he looked down with a sigh.

"You know that's my weakness princess" he says with a groan as I hear Sean chuckle.

"Yay! Lets go!" Sean shouts as I feel him pull on my arm.

"But! I want her back before five Sean" Sebastian says pulling me out of his hands as he groans.

"Why?! Its not like shes gonna be busy anyways!" Sean shouts frustratedly as I try my hardest to hide my giggle.

"Because she needs time to get ready for our date tonight" Sebastian says as Sean's eyes widened and I looked up at Sebastian who was smirking down at me.

"Date?! Woah! Woah! Woah! My brother? Is dating?! Wow! That's a good one bro!" Sean shouts howling with laughter as Sebastian glared at him laughing his but off.

"Wait? Your serious?" Sean asks looking up to see he's the only one laughing.

"Yes" Sebastian says through clenched teeth as Sean's eyes widened before clearing his throat.

"Well uh, I'll have her here by five" He says rubbing the back of his nervously as Sebastian smiles and turns me to face him.

"Have fun but not to much fun, if this idiot loses you or gets you hurt in anyway possible I'll make sure he's dead in seconds okay kitten?" He asks with a smirk as I giggle and nod seeing Sean's eyes widen.

"Okay bye princess" he says kissing my cheek and pulling me into a tight hug as I feel my face heat up.

"Ok! Lets go!" Sean shouts happily before dragging me out of the living room as I laugh.

"So where do you wanna go girl?! We should go to Forever 21 to see the hot guys that work there!" Sean shrieks in a terrible girly voice as I giggle while he starts his car that we jumped in laughing our butts off.

"Yay! The pretty girls here!" A small shrilly voice shouts from behind the car as I jumped surprisedly.

"Oh yeah Sadie wanted to tag along to see you" Sean says starting the car as I hear giggles from behind me.

"I want you to come princess shopping with me because my real mommy never takes me princess shopping" She says playing with a barbie doll as I laugh.

"Which princess is your favorite Sadie?" I ask turning to her as her eyebrows furrowed while she taps her chin in a cute way.

"Belle! Because she looks like you" She says with a smile as I blush.

"That's my girl!" Sean cheers as I roll my eyes.

"If I wanted a doll that looked like the fine woman beside me, heck I'd buy all of them" He says winking at me as I blush even harder.

"See daddy! This is why you should have waited for her like the beast did in the cartoon but noooo! You just had to go for the evil step mother didn't you?!" Sadie snaps as I burst out laughing.

"Ok, I think that big cup of chocolate milk I gave you for breakfast is going to your head" Sean says while parking the car as she flips her tongue and huffs while I giggle.

Vote and comment for more ;)