Chapter 34: Rescue.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Daddy!" A voice shouted as my eyes flew open.

"Please stop!" Another voice shouted as I looked around seeing myself in a familiar room.

"Sebastian don't!" A familiar voice shouted before I sat up about to get out of the bed I knew belonged to Sebastian until I noticed I couldn't move my leg.

I threw the blanket off me as I saw my ankle to the bottom of the bed. I struggled to pull the chain off before a piercing sound of a gunshot filled the room shocking my body as I froze. I heard screams going on before I threw the blanket over myself and hid under it.

"Shut up!" Sebastian's deep voice shouted as the place silences.

"Don't try anything when Im gone" His voice booms through the room before I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Shishkabob!" I snapped at myself before throwing the blanket over my body and closing my eyes to look like I was sleeping.

I heard the door bang open as I try to calm my nerves down while my left hand is gripping the bed sheets under the blanket. I heard footsteps along the floor before I felt a shadow loom over me. It wasn't long till a wet kiss was planted on my cheek. I gulped down nervously hearing his loud breathing move away from me. I slowly peaked one eye open seeing Sebastian's tatted back facing me. I noticed he was wiping his hands on a white rag before he threw it on the floor and walked inside the bathroom. I looked at the rag as I held back my tears. The rag was covered in blood as the thought of Sean being hurt flooded my mind. I was about to get up before Sebastian walked in looking angrily as I closed my eyes. I peaked an eye open seeing him slip on his grey sweater and fixing his hair. I closed my eye as soon as he turned. I felt another kiss on my temple feeling him run his fingers through my hair.

"Don't worry princess, we're never going to be separated again" He says before another kiss was set on my cheek.

"Ever" He says before I heard footsteps walking away.

The door slammed shut before a whimper escaped my lips. I covered my mouth as tears fell down my cheeks. I couldn't stop the tears flowing down my face at the thought of not seeing Sean again. My head was hurting and all I felt was my happiness ending. For some reason I was feeling sad at the thought of Sean being gone. I know I just met him but it somehow made me feel heartbroken at the thought of not being with him anymore. I cried and cried my eyes out that night till I could barely sniff through my stuffed nose and could barely see through my puffy eyes. I was about to fall asleep before the sound of gunshots shocked me. I shot up from the bed as the sound of gunshots and shouting filled the room as I shook with fear.

It wasn't long till I heard footsteps and I immediately hid myself under the blanket while holding back my cries. The door banged open before I heard footsteps again. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly before I felt someone tugging on the blanket. The blanket was ripped off me as I sobbed out. A pair of arms grabbed me as I try to push the person away.

"Stop! Leave me alone! Please! St-" Before I finished a voice cut me off.

"Jezzabelle shhhh" A familiar voice says as I opened my eyes seeing someone I wasn't expecting to see.

"Logan!" I shouted happily before pulling him into a hug as he chuckles.

"Shhhh, you have to keep it down bellie" He says as I smile widely.

"Why were you crying? Did he hurt you? Cuz if he did I swear to g-" before he finished I covered his mouth with my hands as he raises an eyebrow.

"He didn't hurt me....well not physically" I say slowly as he frowns.

"Don't worry, Im here to take you back home bellie" He says with a smile as I grin.

"H-how?" I ask as he smiles.

"Yeah I might've got some help" he says before a voice I thought I was never going to hear again scared me.

"Okay stop hogging her" Yahir says walking into the room as I smile.

"Hold up! What's that?" Yahir asks looking at my ankle as I shrug.

"Hold up, princess Im a need you to hold your leg up please" Yahir says as I see him pull out his gun.

"Are you fucking joking dumbass!?" Logan snapped before slapping Yahir upside his head as I giggle.

"Here hold up" Logan says taking out his pocket knife before fiddling with the lock on the chain before it fell off and I grin.

"Hurry, wouldn't want your little beast coming after us now" Yahir says immediately picking me up bridal style before rushing out as Mathew came up next to us looking serious before seeing me and smiling with a wink.

"Hugh!" Logan shouted as Hugh came up to our other side as his men and Yahirs gathered around us.

"Come on! Come on!" Logan shouted as we walked downstairs.

Logan guided us through the broken down front door as I noticed the SUVs lined up outside. Yahir placed me down with a kiss to my head in the backseat of the one with Mathew in the driving seat before closing the door.

"Come on Luis!" I heard Logan shout as I turned to see Luis and my dad running out of the mansion with not only blood on their clothes but also with a bloody Sean over their arms as I smiled happily.

"Go! Go! Go!" My dad shouted as I see not only Sadie but Sean's parents getting pulled into the SUVs before Mathew sped along the streets in a hurry.

"Don't worry little belly we're going to get you in a safe place in no time" Mathew says winking at me through the mirror as I smile back.

This day couldn't get any better. My family and friends came to the rescue just as I needed them. And I couldn't wish for more...

Vote and comment for more :) Hope this came out the way you wanted it to ;)💖