Chapter 8 - Twisted Feelings

[NOT EDITED]
Ashton's POV

No one irritates the shit out of me and get away with it except for Katherine.

She walked away , I was fûcking talking to her and she just walked away.

I ran my hand in my hair frustrated and tried to busy myself talking to other people to not let my eyes search for her.

David was talking non stop about some shit but I don't seem to understand what in hell he is talking about , i just nod whenever he mentions something new.

If i don't need you for this deal , i would've kicked your ass and left already..

Another two men came and started talking with him ,so i found it my cue to escape.

My eyes wandered around before landing on Katherine, a smile made its way to my lips as i saw the way she was looking at Rebecca.

Even though she is smiling to her , i can see the daggers she was sending toward her direction.

She looks so cute.

My mind took me back to today's morning , to the angry look in her eyes when i talked about Rebecca.

She was jealous, and I couldn't be more happy about it.

Because if she is jealous that means she cares.

And i want her to care.

But there is nothing for her to be jealous about , because i meant it when i said that my eyes sees only her.

Rebecca is somehow pretty but she is ordinary while Katherine , she is extraordinary and unique in her own way.

I turned my body to walk away but directly bumped into someone and my smile faded away when i noticed that Alex's drink is all over my shirt now.

I glared at him , my mouth pressed into a thin line, he just gave me a smile , "Oops !" He muttered giving me an apologetic look.

I shook my head looking at the yellowish stain forming on my shirt.

"You still love me , do you ?" Alex said making me glare at him.

"Where is the washroom ? " I asked, "I think upstairs." He said.

I walked out of the room toward the stairs. On my way , i turned my head to the right and what i saw made my whole body tense.

Caleb's arms were around her , she was so close to him.. She wasn't fighting against his hold. 

I felt my breath getting heavier and my heart ached as i stared at the both of them. I wanted to go and rip his hands from over her, but for unknown reason I couldn't.

I just couldn't move.

He leaned closer and I don't have to be an expert to know what's about to happen next.

I directly turned my head and walked away.

What i felt this time wasn't jealousy ; what i felt , was pain.