His One Weakness Pt. 2 -Not a Weakness(Crowley x fem!Winchester reader)

Dean kept an eye on Crowley as he moved around the motel room, packing up everything. It had been two days and you still had not woken up. Dean was determined to get you back to the bunker where it was safer for all of you. Crowley had not left your side unless absolutely necessary and it worried Dean. He still didn't fully trust Crowley, but at the same time, he couldn't figure out why Crowley insisted on being near you. Was what the demon said true? Were you really Crowley's weakness?

"Ready to go?" Sam's question brought Dean's attention back to the real world. "Yeah. If we leave now, we can be back at the bunker by dinner. Now we just have to get Y/N in the car." Crowley's head whipped around to look at Dean. "Nonsense. I will take her." Dean opened his mouth to argue, but your twin stopped him. "Crowley, do you really think demon magic is a good thing to use on her right now?" Crowley sighed in defeat. "Very well. I still refuse to leave her."

That was how Crowley ended up in the back seat of the Impala with your head in his lap and his arm around you, holding you in place. The entire way to the bunker, Crowley hoped you would wake up. He wanted to gaze into your (e/c) eyes again. He wondered just how he'd let himself care for you. He partly blamed your brothers and their attempt to cure him of being a demon. The rest he blamed on you.

You were a Winchester, a hunter and yet, Crowley just couldn't help but be attracted to you. At first, it was merely a physical attraction but now, it was so much more. It was why Crowley would not part from you until you woke and he could see that you were alright. When he did leave to tend to matters in Hell, Crowley took a few minutes to torture the demon who had caused you all that pain to begin with, but he was never far from you for long. Crowley let Sam gently lift you out of the seat and carry you to your room in the bunker, where Crowley immediately set up a chair so he could sit with you. He could hear the conversation your brothers were having in the doorway.

"What do you think?" Sam asked and Dean shrugged. "I don't think he's going to hurt her. There's nothing to gain from it." Sam turned his head so he could watch you and Crowley. "And remember what that demon said? That she is his one weakness? Do you think it's true?" he asked. Crowley sighed loudly and got up. As he crossed the room, he spoke, "Yes, Moose. As much as it pains me to admit it, it is true. Your sister is my only weakness now that my bones are hidden far away from you morons."

The boys stared at the demon for a moment, not saying anything. Then, Sam asked, "What are you saying, Crowley?" Crowley groaned again. Admitting a weakness was one thing, but going into why it was a weakness was something else entirely. "I am saying that I have...feelings for your sister. I blame you for that. Thank you. I feel something for her I do not believe I have ever felt for anyone, not even when I was human."

A sudden, sing-song voice caused all three men to turn back into the bedroom. "You love me," you sang, finally opening your eyes. In a second, Crowley was by your side again, his face hovering over yours. "Kitten?" He brushed a strand of (h/c) hair from your face. You gave him a small smile and moved to sit up. "Careful, darling." You winced in pain, but you finally managed to get into an upright position.

Sam and Dean were soon fully in the room. Sam wrapped his arms around you, followed by Dean. "Welcome back, little sister." You smiled at them before turning your attention back to Crowley. "You were saying, Crowley?" His brows furrowed in frustration. He wasn't good with emotion. "Feelings," he muttered causing you to chuckle weakly. Without a word, you put your hand on the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Come on! Really?! We're standing right here! Get a room!" Dean cried. You broke apart from Crowley and quirked a brow. "You do realize this is my room, don't you?" you asked. Dean looked between you and Crowley for a minute. "Shut up." He turned on his heel and Sam shook his head. "Please don't ever do that in front of me again. Ever." With that, Sam was gone too, leaving you alone with Crowley.

"For the record," you began making Crowley turn his hazel eyes on you once more, "I don't think love is a weakness. It is most definitely a strength. I think even Sam and Dean love you in their own weird way. You're part of our family." Crowley smiled at you for a second before frowning again. "Darling, we are sitting alone in your room on your bed. I would appreciate it if you did not bring up Squirrel and Moose right now." You laughed again, this time until you had tears in your eyes. "Deal. Now, come here and kiss me again," you said. He scoffed. One of his arms moved around your waist to hold you gently and the other went the your cheek. "I see I'm going to have to do something about that bossy mouth of yours," he said before crashing his lips to yours in a breathtaking kiss.