Giving Away (Dad!Crowley x fem!reader x Sam Winchester)

Your knees were knocking together as you felt your grandmother zip up the back of your dress. "Yer shakin' like a leaf, dearie." You smiled. "Am I? I hadn't noticed. Why am I so nervous, Grandma?" You turned from the mirror to look at her. "Because marryin' a hunter is never easy, child. Marryin' a hunter when your father's a demon is even harder."

"Speak of the devil," you muttered when there was a knock on the door. "Darling?" You glanced at the door as it opened. Crowley stopped short when he saw you. His little girl, all grown up. "I leave ya to it," Rowena said, "Best ta give her some words of advice, Fergus." She left the room, leaving you and your father alone. "You look beautiful, Princess." You smiled at him. "Thanks, Dad."

"Dad? What am I doing?" Crowley smiled softly with a slight scoff. "The hell if I know. You could stay in Hell and be Queen one day. But no, you decided to fall in love with a hunter. A Winchester." You giggled. As much as your father claimed to hate the Winchesters, you really were a rather strange family. The Winchesters had always come to the rescue when necessary and your father assisted them.

"Y/N, love, are you happy?" You nodded without a second thought. "Then that is what you're doing. You are letting love lead you. As much as I wish it were anyone but a Winchester, as long as you are happy, then I am happy." You hugged him. "Thank you, Daddy." Crowley gave your back a pat and pulled away. You looked in the mirror again and fixed your eye makeup.

When you turned back, your jaw dropped. "Dad, are you...crying?" Crowley sniffed a little. "Of course not. I'm the King of Hell. I do not cry." You smirked and Crowley swore he saw your mother in your features. "Except when it comes to me. You cried when I was born, when I started school, when I went to prom, when I graduated and now today." Crowley growled a little, "I bloody get it." You laughed and hugged him again.

"I can't believe I'm losing my daughter to a Winchester." You rolled your eyes. "You aren't losing me. I will always be your daughter. I loved you from the day I was born and I will love you forever." Crowley gave you an extra squeeze and pulled back. "Now, enough of that. Shall we go?" You nodded and grabbed your bouquet. "I'm ready."

The doors opened and your eyes went straight to Sam. You could see that he was fighting back tears. In that moment, everything else disappeared. No one else was there. Not Dean, not Rowena, not your dad. Not even Chuck standing at the altar. Only you and Sam. It was as if you were floating away and Sam was the only thing keeping you grounded.

You kept your gaze on Sam's beautiful hazel eyes all throughout the ceremony. He was anchor and had been for so long. As you watched his face, you wondered why you were nervous to begin with. You loved him, he loved you, and you were both ready for this commitment to each other. The ceremony was over before you even realized it and it was time for the father daughter dance.

Crowley came over to where you and Sam were sitting. He extended his hand, which you took. "This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you, Daddy." Crowley grinned. "Nothing is too good for my princess. I know you'll be happy with Moose. He can look after you." You leaned in and kissed his cheek. "You don't have to worry about me, Dad. Sam is a good man." Even Crowley had to admit that. "He is. And he's probably the only man I think is good enough for you. Certainly better than Squirrel."

"I heard that," Dean called from across the room and you shook your head fondly. "I suppose I should return you to your husband now." Crowley stopped dancing and lead you back over to Sam. "Take care of her, Moose. She's the most precious thing to me." Sam smiled. "I know, Crowley. I promise." Crowley nodded, straightened his suit and poised his fingers to snap himself away. "I love you, Dad." He smiled and snapped. He didn't need to say the words for you to know.

You turned to Sam with a smirk. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready to move this celebration to a much more private setting." Sam chuckled heartily. "I couldn't agree more." He leaned down to kiss you deeply. "Get a room, love birds!" Dean said, making you break apart from your husband. "That's the plan, Dean-o," you said with a wink before snapping your fingers, taking you and Sam to your honeymoon destination.