Chapter Nine: Unforgettable Stench

I'm sooooo sorry 🙏 please forgive me! I know it's short, but I got caught up in Attack on Titan 😭 But the next chapter will be longer! I promise 😊

~Kei-chan 💜🎀

Chapter Nine

Unforgettable Stench

Kissing Sasuke was like tasting the first drop of rain. Fresh and reviving. His lips were soft and smooth. They traveled from my chin to my collarbone to my shoulder and back up. I loved it.

"Sasuke . . . ?" I mumbled in between kisses.

"Hn?" I heard him muttered against the dip in my collarbone.

"I need to get dressed," I pulled him back gently by his hair. "We need to get dressed."

"Hmm. . ."He pressed his lips against my wrist. "Why?"

"We have a meeting with the Chief of police," I reminded him. "In exactly an hour and a half. We need to get ready."

"We don't have to do anything," He brought himself back up, leaning on his elbows."Except," He kissed me slowly. "Stay here and continue."

"No," I pushed on his chest. "We are on a mission and we have to go. It's sort of a requirement in this line of work."

Sasuke frowned, "Fine."

He crawled off of me and leaned over the edge of my bed, rubbing his fingers through his tousled hair. He had slept in his room, but woke up sometime around seven and stayed in here with me ever since then. We had kissed and made out so much I thought I would pass out from the lack of oxygen to my brain. The funny thing though is that I wanted to keep going. Regardless of if I passed out, I just wanted to crawl back under the blankets with him and kiss. To let him tangle his hands in my hair and leave little love marks on my shoulders. Just to watch him move was over whelming. He was so fascinating every movement and I could never get enough.

"I have a question," I suddenly remembered. "If you don't mind me asking, that is."

"Hn?" He looked at the floor still.

"That night you left me on the bench . . . the night you left Konaha," I started. "What did you do after you knocked me out?"

"I left," He answered.

"Nothing else? You just left?"

"Yeah," Sasuke stood. "I thought about kissing you, as my way of thanking you for everything, but I figured that it wouldn't be the right way to do it."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"To kiss you, I thought that wouldn't be the appropriate first kiss for us," He explained.

"But kissing me after I had gotten knocked out and put in the hospital was?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I mean you were conscious weren't you?" He smiled, a real true smile making my heart flutter.

I shrugged and walked over to my wardrobe, picked out a long sleeved red crew neck and a chevron scarf.

"You, out," I told him as I chose a pair of pants.

Sasuke nodded and exited my room.

After the door had shut, I quickly did a little happy dance. I couldn't help but smile ear to ear. I was so happy and excited for once in a very long time. I didn't even know if I could label us as a couple, but I don't even care. I'm just excited I got to kiss him still.

I quickly got dressed and put my hair up on top of my head then quickly pulled in down when I realized what covered my neck in places. I sighed then brushed it out, letting it fall however it wanted to, and slid on a headband. I picked up the files we had recovered from the cave and tucked them inside of my bag. I had read thoroughly through each of them and noted several similarities. For example: