Point of view

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

It's a demanding and wild love story that can make u feel sad angry and happy all at the same tym.... :)

Here goes my introduction to the lead roles

   'Nivaan Sinha' and 'Lathika Menon'

..........
Introduction on their point of view (POV)
..........

One and only successor of 'Sinha group of industries'...,  yes.. that's me - Nivan Sinha..
People get scared of one thing.. 'Getting defeated'... yes.. bt i never know what it is and how it feels to be defeated....
Except for once... My mother, the only lady till now in my life who i believed blindly and loved unconditionally  had left  me and my father and eloped vth a rich business man.... i dnt knw much abt that person but i hate them to the core... 

Fate has taken an drastic turn in my life and my father  became an alcoholic in that lady's memories which eventually took his lyf...

Its hard for a 13 year old teenager to  accept these sudden changes in his life and thats when i got my  grandfather vth me who looked after me since then...

Betrayal  slaps those... who blindly believe in people and that includes 'girls'

Its rather good to shoot urself and die than to believe in a girl... 

Money is the only assert which makes people and which breaks them too...
Since then my fate never showed its back to me and now.., I'm one of the top 10 fortune fated billionaires listed by the 'Canada times'....
...........
But then  it was not all... there is a lot left  to happen in my lyf.... 

My life would be much better and predictable if i  had never listened to my grandpa who asked me to visit our 'Sinha publishing house'  at Himachal pradesh.., India...

'Lathika Menon'.., the girl who iz nt evn worth to stand before me...,  had  effected my heart and mind in such a way that i  started hating her....
Hating her for changing me...

"I even hate you  if i can't  find you around me lathika...   u had made such effect on me... i hate you..
........  will torture you in such a way that u urself reveal your true face .., frm this innocent mask which u r showing people.......... "

.......................

My name is Lathika...,  Lathika Menon.....
A girl vth no dreams in her life..  yess.. i have no dreams and fantacies... i had stopped dreaming abt my future long tym back...
Since god had taken my mother frm me..., i was left vth no hope... bt  my mom used to say that to believe in god and keep faith on him...
I was 13 years old when my mother died in a brutal accident and my father has to remarry bcz of me as people say that its hard to raise a girl by her father alone...

But that didn't changed my life to good and infact i left to feel lyk i was living in someone's place... bt i still kept faith in god and i will never think bad for any one..
We have got a new member in our house... yes.. that's my sister...  when she was born.., i somehow thought that  everythng would become fine since then...

But  as days and years passed..., my sister strted hating me bcz  of my looks...  i have never focussed  much abt my appearance and thats wen i realised people see me and define me  by my looks...

But  then.... i found my new job...  i was selected as the new inspiring writer  in 'Sinha publishing house'... 

That's where i met Him... i met 'Nivan Sinha'.....
Iam always aware of my appearance and soo i accepted that its hard to find people who like me as i am... but i never know that my appearance is soo awful that people can hate me to this extent as  i felt vth 'Nivaan Sinha'....

But that's wat my fate is... i was born only to be hated...  bt there is  something differnt vth him...  I can't figure out why he is having such hard feelings for me...   He is different...  At tymes..,  He is hard... He is soft... He is wild... He is harmless... He is dominant at the same tym he is submissive.....

............ but i will pray for him and if my presence is bothering him soo much.. then i will have to  stay away frm him......  becoz iam a girl with no hard feelings...

..............