Part 20

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

" Sir..., should i park ur car in the shed...!! It's about to fog this night... "
.....said the watchman  looking at Nivaan who just came inside the entrance gate in his car.

"Yeaa... sure.. take the keys... and stay in outhouse until the fog stops.."
......said Nivaan as he saw the watchman in stuffed warm clothes and shivering a little..

.........

Nivaan  went inside and  looked around to find lathika in the hall..., bt  then he checked his watch which showed exactly 10 pm.

" she must have slept by now.."
..... thought Nivaan and  unbuttoned his collar as he felt  very tired...

But still..., Nivaan Sinha always makes sure that his expressions wouldn't show his tiredness in any possible way..

........

He then laid on the couch and  relaxed himself by closing his eyes and resting his head on the head rest of the couch...

After 40 minutes..., Nivaan's phn vibrated in his pocket  to which he lifted .., still  resting in that same position...

" helloo... am i speaking to Mr. Nivaan Sinha...?? "
......asked the male voice from other end vth  such gentle politeness in the voice..

" yes...! Whoz this..?? "
...... asked Nivaan and  sat erect on the couch trying to concentrate.

" sir... I'm Dr. Prakash sharma, Neurosurgeon, Sebora Multi national hospitals., kolkata branch...

Actually.., Our chief Doctor gave ur no. and said to discuss vth about Mr. Sivararam Menon's health condition...."
.......paused Dr. Prakash sharma waiting for Nivaan sinha to respond..

Nivaan then widened his eyes and rubbed his face to get off from the tiredness and said..,
"Ohh.. yeaa.... i remember...!!  N howz his condition..?? Is there anything to worry about...??!! "
......asked Nivaan...

" well.., sir... this is just a minor issue...  his health condition is good and  he actually is responding to the medicines which he started using from past few years....
Bt  just a minor surgery is required to  stimulate his central Nervous system....
  I want to make sure before taking any further step... soo  shld we start the operation....??!! "
............asked Dr. Prakash flipping Sivaram menon's medical history file in his hands..

"Yess....!!  Please go on... n if there seems any complications.., pls let me know... n one more thing....., if his relatives asks any questions abt who is behind all this..., then just say  that it was all happening because of his daughter.., Lathika Menon..."
........ said Nivaan sinha and to which the doctor accepted..

............

Nivaaan then breathed heavily thinking abt everything that had happened that day and then   dozed off in his room after an hour...