The New beginning

Hii readers... Gud  eveng...!!

As this is the last tym..., i just wanna thanku all for the immense support u had given for my story... :)

Thanku sooo much once again... :* :*

Part 54  (The new beginning ;) )

Ruthless Obsession
....................................

"Raghu...!! Did u checked the video...!! Bcz  they would soon reach the bungalow...!!
.
.
We have to be prepared before their arrival...!!"
......Prataap said..., adjusting the welcome plate and placed few camphor pieces in it..

Hearing the Doorbell..., Raghu's face lit up and he soon opned the door  to collect the envelope from a courier agent...!!

" Prataap...!!  Got the papers too...!! "
...........he said and turned around to show him the papers
But before he could  step further..., he heard the door bell again and this time..., it's Jayanth..., who stood infront of him holding the same Ganesh Idol in his hands..., which  he had joined together...

" I'm sorry for disturbing at this moment...!!
Bt after what Nivaan sir did today..., i just wanted to talk to him for once...!!"
.........He said and  and raghunandhan welcomed him inside as he knew what jayanth is talking about...

He made him sit on a couch there and  Prataap to came to him and looked at Raghu for once...

Raghunandhan..., then cleared his throat and narrated the entire story to Jayanth as he knrw that Jayanth had did his major part in making Nivaan realize his mistake...

....................

"I think they must be waiting eagarly to meet you...!!"
..........Nivaan fixed his view on the road and turned the wheel towards his street  and smiling all the while thinking abt his grandpa..

On the other hand..., lathika was still thinking abt the kiss and she didn't even wiped her lips after the kiss...

Vth the fresh air hitting her face through the window and giving chills on her body...,   and vth those intimate moments that flashed infront of her all over again   made her feel goose bumps all over her body....

Breaking her thoughts..., Nivaan finally.., halted his car..., near the entrance of his bungalow and got down from the car.., the  very next moment..., taking her along vth him and holding her hand...

.........................

Prataap heard the sound of his car and they soon got up from the couch....
Raghunandhan quickly went towards the table and lit the camphor vth a match stick...

Vth one press of the door bell..., Prataap opened it only to find his Nivaan and lathika..., holding each other's hands and smiling at him warmly..

Raghu then came towards the door holding the aarti plate and welcomed them giving aarti to both of them...

"Hold on...!!  What is all this Grand pa...!!??"

........Nivaan  widened his eyes and looked at both of them as he was seeing such tradition for the first tym..

Nivaan...!! U pls calm down...!! Let us do what we can...!! It's an Indian tradition to welcome a new family member in our lives...!!"

...............Prataap checked the aarti video once again and explained it to Nivaan...

Lathika.., came forward and touched Prataap and Raghu's feet and took their blessings...
Nivaan just stood near the door folding his hands and admired his new family member..