The CEO's Trio ~ Eight

Please vote. comment. follow ❤

*

*

Chapter 8| Suprises.

My heart was beating so fast I was scared it was going to come flying out of my chest. My breathing was all over the place. I looked around the room for the nearest object.

Sebastian was so going to kill me for letting a complete stranger in the house. That's if the stranger doesn't kill me first.

"Hello." he called out, walking through the dim room, "I can see you, y'know, help me out. My back hurts." He instructed.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered getting up and taking a step back still looking at the man who looked oddly similar to Mr. Reynolds.

They both had the same brown eyes and dark hair but his hair has dark patches of grey in it.

He dug his hand in his pocket and brought something, "I guess, I'll just help myself since you aren't very helpful, which is strange considering the fact that you are the help."

I took another step back and snatched the broom, that I'd been using earlier to clean up Oliver's mess.

"Hey?" He called, walking closer towards me "What are you doing?" He demanded, but I was already too late, I had used the broom to smack him in the stomach and make him groan in pain. "Do you know who I am?!" He demanded.

"No! But I know you're a creep." I yelled, standing back, proud of what I had done. I grabbed him by the legs and dragged him closer to the couch, where anyone could easily hear me if he tried anything.

"Let me go, you stupid girl." He growled, snatching the broom off me, as I tried to fight for it back.

"No way. Mr Reynolds will kill you as soon as he gets home." I threathened and his eyebrows furrowed, and he opened his mouth to say something but we heard loud booming footsteps that shut both of us up.

The heavy footsteps, we're loud enough to wake up both Olive and Oliver, sending them into a screaming frenzy.

"Who. Woke. Me. Up!?!?" She, Olivia screamed throwing her doll against the wall. The doll slid down it's head now broken in two.

Oliver and Olives cries were getting louder but I couldn't leave Olivia in the room with this incredibly rude thief, he'd kill her.

"Olivia to back to bed." I hissed under my breath, my eyes not leaving the man once.

"No way, I'm telling my daddy." she said walking to the door, "And you are so going to get fired."

Then the door opened and Mr. Reynolds walked in. He looked around the room and sighed, like he'd expected something like this to happen.

"I'm going to bed." he sighed closing the door behind Winston.

"B-but." I stuttered, pointing to the man, hoping to atleast get a word for prasie for taking down a man double my size.

"I'm still consuiss." The man muttered, "Sebastian, you always hire the weird people, I swear."

"Did you not read my text?" he asked sounding annoyed.

"No, why?" I questioned tilting my head to the side

"Goodnight." he walked away and I heard the door slam.

I picked up my phone and typed in my password which was 1234 the to me always forgetting.

My dad's coming over later. He has a key. Expect him.