The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Four

Vote💕Comment💕Follow

Not Edited 😟

(also kinda short)

*

It was a Saturday morning, when a crazy thought dawned upon me.

My mind kept replaying scenes from the night that I had spent with Sebastian, my heart began beating faster as the I was reminded how good it felt to just be around him.

The only thing preventing me from rushing over to him, and screaming my crazy thought in his face was my guilty conscious.

Audrianna.

She wasn't exactly the nicest person in the world, in fact she was no where near that position, but then on the other hand, so was I.

If anything I was even worst than Audrianna.

Because I was in love with her fiancè.

It had been so long since I was in love, and after being with Dennis for so long, I wasn't really sure how to be in love and what were the symptoms.

But after reading the WikiHow and many other articles, I was certain.

I was in love with Sebastian Reynolds.

And that was the problem.

I couldn't stand and watch the man, I was in love with be with another woman.

Seeing them together, already crushed my heart and smashed it into tiny pieces like glass.

But seeing them together, and knowing that we could never to be together... God I didn't even want to think about that.

"Why you cwy?" Oliver asked, using his chubby thumb to gently wipe any fallen tears.

"I'm sorry." I apologised weakly, using my sleeves to wipe away any tears. I hadn't even realized I was crying.

"Don't cwy, Ry! Be happy!" Oliver gently patted my head, before running back off to go and play with his toys.

He was honestly such a precious child. Like a little gem amongst a like of rocks.

Lookwise, Sebastian and him were almost identical but personalitywise, they couldn't be more different. I hoped Oliver remained like this.

"Can't you just stay little forever?" I mumbled hugging him from behind, sending him into fits of sqeauls and giggles.

It was moments like this, that made me want to stay forever.

*

*

"You look nice." Sebastian commented, strolling into my room and admiring my outfit, "Where are you off to?"

I tried hard not to stare at the hair that was sticking to his forehead like glue and his slightly parted lips.

Just like I had said a million times, he looked like a complete snack.

"We haven't really left the house in a while. So the kids and I are going to the toy store." I informed him, casting my eyes to the ground because just looking at him after all this time made me stumble over my words.

I felt him walk towards me, and stop in front of me.

He placed his two fingers under my chin and raised my head so that I was looking into his eyes.

He brought his face close to mine and opened his mouth to speak.

But suddenly, the door was pushed open and Audrianna's face popped, "Babe!" She cried, skipping of to Sebastian and wrapping her arms around his shoulder, "Where have you been darling?! Come on, if we want to make it in time. You'd better get dressed."