SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey, everyone!

I almost can't believe it has been three years since I completed this book, omg. I'm so old now lmao. Anyway, you must be wondering why has this book suddenly showed up in your notification, right?

*cues drumroll*

THE BOY WHO LOST HIS SIGHT IS GOING TO GET PUBLISHED!

YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT!

I've been dying to tell you ever since I got the offer, I swear. But now the word is out. This book is going to be a paperback. A REAL PAPERBACK. That you can hold. That you can sniff. You get to sniff Riley Flynn, people! How exciting is that!

The book will be published by a local publisher (Terfaktab) here, in Malaysia. I guess some of you Malaysians might be familiar with them. And do not fret! I was told that they ship WORLWIDE so EVERY ONE OF YOU could get your hand on it. And the book will probably be very cheap to you guys too since it will be sold in Malaysia's currency.

They're planning for an October release – SO SOON.

And, yes, due to this publication, I would have to delete most of the chapters on Wattpad :( This is very sad -- even for me, i swear -- but it is a policy and it's beyond my control. I'm terribly sorry to everyone who's already halfway through the novel. But hopefully you'll get to read a better story in October! 

Thus, to celebrate this amazing moment of dream come true for me, I will be doing special and fun stuffs – one-shots, interview with the characters, interview with me (maybe) and some other things just for all of you because I won't be anything but a sappy person writing online if it wasn't for you <3 So, thank you!

I'll be explaining more regarding the book after my publisher has made their own official announcement! Follow my twitter and instagram (the links are on my profile) for the latest updates! I spend so much time on there haha

Again, thank you. You make me very happy. Even after all this time :)