Cheater

I can't believe how many people read my last chapter, I just posted it today! You guys are amazing, also I love all the messages you guys send me
________________________________

We were on the plane, of course Josh was asleep. Ever since I heard that phone call I have acted different which I tried not to because I didn't know him to know but I just couldn't. He kept asking me if I was okay and I told him yes even though I wasn't I was heartbroken he was cheating on me, I already texted Jamie and Shawn and even Jake about it we are all in a group chat and we were all very close. I didn't tell them that I was leaving him house though which I probably should of because I had no place to live, I couldn't live with him anymore and I couldn't live with my aunt and Jamie and Shawn I probably couldn't because Jamie has a big family and has no room and Shawn's mom has been so upset about her divorce and so that wasn't an option and then I really don't know about Jake. I know I just need to find a place, but maybe I don't because maybe he isn't cheating! I have a plan i will stay until I know for sure because I really had no place to go.

We finally landed and were on our way home and Josh pulled it his phone.

"Who are you texting?" I asked looking at Josh "Um A friend" He said "Cool" i said as he put his arm around my waist and kissed me. I knew he was probably texting Sara. "Who are you really texting? Is it Sara?" I said not even thinking, I am just so upset "What?" He said removing his hand from my waist and turning to me. "I mean you probably are since you miss her" I said trying to hold back the tears. I knew I was probably being dramatic but o just couldn't help it these pregnancy hormones are out of control. He didn't say anything he just sat the whole way home in silence.

We finally made it back to the house he still didn't say anything to me which made me worry even more he really did miss her. I got my bag and took it up to the room and put my suitcase down I didn't feel like putting my clothes away so I just grabbed some comfy clothes and changed into them. After I changed I went into the nursery I have missed looking at it and I wanted to refresh my brain since I have been gone for so long. I walked over to the rocking chair and sat down and started to rock, and soon fell asleep. I can see why rocking a baby helps them sleep. A hour later I felt hand wrap around me me and pick me up bridal style and walk me some place. I was soon put onto the bed and felt someone kiss my cheek "I don't miss her" Josh whispered in my ear tucking me in. He kissed my cheek and walked off. He told me he didn't miss her, he wasn't cheating. I guess i just misunderstood.

I woke up that next morning and looked over at my alarm that was flashing 11:00am. "I am LATE!" I said getting up going to the dresser and grabbing a cute outfit aka leggings and a shirt. I went to the bathroom and threw my clothes on and then grabbed my makeup bag, I put some powder, mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed my flip flops and slipped them on and grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs or at least tried too. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I went to the kitchen and saw Josh cooking I walked up to him and hit his arm lightly "Hey why didn't you wake me up! I am late" I said walking over to the cabinet and grabbing a granola bar. "Ow and I thought you might wanna sleep in,I called the school using your phone and said that you would be late. They have to understand you are pregnant" he said rubbing his arm "Ugh bye" I said walking out of the kitchen and out the door. I really had no clue how I was getting to school but I will figure it out. "Do you need a ride?" Josh asked walking over to his car. I jumped and looked over at him "Don't scare me! I have a weak bladder and yes please." I said walking over to the passenger door.

He finally pulled up at the school or close to it and kissed me on the forehead "Have a good day" he said as he watched me get out of his car "You too" I replied and closed the passenger door. I walked up to the schools front door to the office and rang the buzzer when I heard the noise that told me the door was open i opened the door and walked in. "Good
Morning Rowan, please sign in and then get a excused slip" Ms.Parker said smiling at me "Okay" I picked up the pen and wrote my name down and then grabbed the pass "If you don't mind me asking what the baby's gender is?" She said smiling "I love kids" she added on "A boy, his name is Alex James"
I said smiling back to her "Aw! Well that is an amazing name"' She said "Bye"'i said walking out of the office into the hallway. 3rd Period was about to end which meant lunch so I just decided to not go and wait for lunch. I went to sit down on some steps but right before my butt hit the stair the bell rang which meant a bunch of kids would be running down the stairs, I quickly got up and went to the wall. Soon enough bunch of kids came running down.

School was finally over which was amazing because that means I can go home and sleep and not deal with annoying people. Jamie was driving me home because we had plans and in the car this morning with Josh he said he would be busy. "Can we got to the movies another day?" I asked Jamie "I am so tired and uncomfortable" I added on before she could say anything. "Sure where should I drop you off?" She said "Josh's place" I said. She nodded and I went on telling her directions, we made it to the house and saw a random car in the driveway "I wonder who is here?" I said "Do you want me to go in with you" Jamie asked I nodded and we got out of the car once she turned it off. I took out my key and unlocked the door to see Sara sitting there with Josh. "Oh sorry" I said trying to hold back the tears, stupid hormones "We are just talking" Josh said looking at me "Ok.. Jamie and I will be upstairs" I said pulling Jamie upstairs "What the fuck" she said "Why is she here?" She said staring to get angry "I don't know but do you wanna see the nursery I can't think about that or I will start crying"

I should her the nursery and sure enough she like freak out!! "I am hungry" i said rubbing my stomach "wanna get food?" Jamie asked "Yes" we walk down and see Sara on top of Josh kissing him "What the fuck!" I screamed "How dare you! You guys are really talking!" I said trying to fight back the tears but I couldn't. I went up and slapped the hoe "Have fun with her Josh I am leaving!"
-------------_________________________

I kind of rushed the end sorry but I was on the bus and wanted to post a chapter hope you guys enjoyed

Comment, vote and share 💜