A/N

Description

   Spark has been encased within her diamond prison for many years.
   What the Survey Corps didn't know, is that she gave herself a little bit of movement so she could begin slowly chipping away at the shell with her own abilities– making it possible for her freedom.  Once she finally frees herself, she realizes everything has changed.

   Rachel has lost the ability to fly.
   She misses the wind whipping her hair in her face, and the feeling of the powerful strokes of her wings as she glided across smooth air currents.  Now, many years later, she is beginning to feel differently– as if her wings themselves are becoming... lighter?  Rachel refuses to get her hopes up, but she can't help the spark of joy she feels every time she can move her wings a little easier.

   When these two meet, their fates are changed dramatically– for better or worse, it is unclear.  Spark realizes that Humanity no longer needs her assistance within the walls, and decides to move back into her forest to live out the rest of her days in relative peacefulness.  Rachel decides to join her, and the two become fast friends as they work together to bring down the rogue Titans.  Over time, Rachel regains easy control over her wings, and Spark increases her strength and other senses as well.

   But will the peace last?  What if the Survey Corps go looking for Spark and Rachel, needing their help once more for a fight they can't win?  And what if Eren, Armin, and Mikasa are now leading the charge?

A/N
   Yup, I finally decided!  I'm writing a sequel to both Flying on Her Wings and Humanity's Savior, but as a crossover!  Hopefully you guys will enjoy this, since I've gotten such good feedback from everybody about the two stories.  Some stuff probably won't make sense, since both the main characters fought Annie, and they both lived outside the walls, but I'll make it work. Give me a heads up if something doesn't make any sense and I'll fix it.
I have to admit though, I'm still planning it... so if the Prologue sucks, please let me know because I honestly have no idea where I'm going with this.

                                                    ~Rainy