Chapter Eighteen

N/B This hasn't been beta'd. My two have had RL situations. I am looking for others if anyone is available. I'm not getting rid of Nora or Mary, as I totally adore them and they have done an amazing job. I just am looking to add more to my list lol. Thank you all for all the reviews, follows, kudos, bookmarks, alerts and for those who just read. I think you are all wonderful. I know due to my health this story wasn't posted quickly. I am changing the way I do things for future stories. I will try to do longer chapters, and it will all be hand written before I even start. I hope you continue to enjoy my stories and that you like the end of this one.

XXXXX

McGee stuttered as the evidence was laid out before him. "I was driven to it, ask Abby. She'll explain what it's been like. How it's all Tony's fault and the plan it was all Ziva, and Sacks." He pleaded, his fingers tapping on the desk in front of him. He knew that she was the one person that could get around Gibbs. He had to show that none of it was down to him.

"I wouldn't depend too much on Miss Sciuto's help." Fornell winced as he thought about the rant, the very descriptive and rant on things that she would do to him. It made the FBI agent just a little more nervous to be around Abby. He definitely wasn't going to get on her bad side. How the hell was it Tony's fault? Ziva, well that he could believe. He was disappointed in Sacks though.

"Why, what have you said to her?" McGee spat out, she would believe him, and they had something special.

Hotch shook his head. "She had to go onto your and Ziva's computer to get the original footage that you edited and passed to Sacks. Were you planning to do the rescuing on your own and leave him out in the cold? That is the only reason I can think why you would edit footage. But, back to Abby she'd read about what you both thought about her. She wasn't thrilled when she found out that you didn't think she was good enough. You wanted her to change everything about herself, until you deemed her good enough to meet you family."

"How dare you let her that was a private journal?" McGee shouted he didn't believe them. He would explain everything to her, she would understand.

"Actually, it's an NCIS computer. If you wanted it to be kept private you should have done it at home." Gibbs chuckled. "We have every right to search your work one."

McGee crossed his arms over his chest, his lip jutting out. "What do you want?"

XXXXX

Reid stared at the footage there had to be something here. They needed to find Tony in a hurry. It turned out that NCIS hadn't been the only danger for him, but so had the FBI. They had realised this too late to save his friend from this ordeal. "Stop, where is this footage from?"

Penelope looked down at the file. "It's one McGee found, a hidden camera."

"It's a shame that his arrogance got the better of him. It's a camera that the killer didn't see. He obviously checked the area out first, so he managed to avoid all the others." The screen froze on a man, the description matched what Sacks, and other witnesses had told them.

"Baby girl find out everything you can about him, like his name. Pass that image back to Abby and see if NCIS have anything." Derek just stared at the screen.

"Will do."

Gibbs stared at the other information that was found, that confirmed what Sacks had told them. Ziva had done a lot more than McGee. She had helped with the plan by leaving a sedative at an undisclosed place. She had also given the killer every piece of info she could about Tony, which included his address, what weapons he carried, his car, and what way he would walk to the café. They'd also found the plans to take out Palmer and McGee. There was a rough draft of taking out the BAU members and blaming the CIA, or NCIS at a pinch. The only person she hadn't wanted to kill was Gibbs. It made him sick, how could he have believed that she had changed. Deep down she would always be Mossad and they did things a certain way.