Chapter 1: A Failed Mission

A.N.: Hey everyone!

After the longest time, I’m finally here with my Natsu x Lucy x Gray fanfic! Sorry for the long wait, but I had some problems and stuff, ones that I’m not gonna bore you with xD I really hope you like this story. Writing about jealousy is fun. ;D

Anyway, I’m not going to say who Lucy ends up with yet. I’d been planning to, but changed my mind since people might have different opinions. So instead I’ll let you guys choose, okay? Natsu or Gray—it’ll be your choice~! ;)

I’m just going to clarify that I prefer NaLu. But I won’t be biased; especially since I love GraLu too!<3 Oh and can’t forget LoLu, hehe. Maybe I’m just too in love with Lu-chan… -__- Hahaha, well she is my favorite girl in Fairy Tail! ^.^

So I’ll let you start this story, hope you like it, vote/comment when you’re done? Thanks sooo much! :DDD

~Celine_Fullbuster

F R O Z E N  F L A M E S

~ Prologue ~

She felt too conflicted.

Being so intimate with Natsu the other night had stirred up something inside her that wasn’t there before. And Gray… well, lately there was no denying he was interested. She wished he would ask her for another date, but he hadn’t.

She wasn’t sure of how she should feel about that. Sad that he didn’t want to see her again? Angry that he hadn’t bothered to talk to her since that night? Or stay hopeful that he was just being shy, and would speak with her again soon?

Another part of her didn’t even think she should be feeling any of those. She wasn’t even sure if she genuinely liked him yet. The thing with Natsu didn’t help her decide either.

She continued reading her new book, and found that the heroine was in a relatable dilemma where she couldn’t sort out her feelings for the two main boys. One was her best friend; the other was the handsome new guy in town. Both had confessed to her, but she didn’t know who to pick. She wasn’t even positive if she fully liked either of them.

At the last few pages when she was finally about to choose, Lucy couldn’t take it anymore and slammed the book shut. She wanted to be with Natsu again, and yet she wanted to be with Gray. Did that truly mean she liked them?

But… both of them?! Simply crushing on one of her comrades was enough, but two?

What would Mirajane do when she found out? And Juvia? The whole guild would freak out if they knew; Lucy was sure about that. Just look at how they reacted when they found out about her date with Gray the other night. If Mirajane heard Natsu was also involved in the mess… well, Lucy didn’t even want to know what would happen. She’d first let all of Fairy Tail know, and then demand for the details. Violently. Just like when she first noticed both Natsu and Gray were acting strange around the celestial spirit mage…

Oh Mavis, why did Lucy have to be friends with the biggest gossiper in Fiore?

And worse off, she was pretty sure both Natsu and Gray had more feelings for her than she previously thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We are like dominoes

I fall for you

You fall for another

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*