Chapter 24

A/N:

.

Song for the chapter : Little White Lies - One Direction

.

.

- Blue -

.

Hannah's eyes widened as soon as she saw a shirtless Harry, me chuckling and covering my mouth.

"Oh.." Her voice trailed. "She craned her neck to look over Harry's tall figure, to me and she looked freaked out..

I smirked, her  sighing.

"Did you guys?.." She guessed, itching the back of her neck.

"No!" Me and Harry both lied.

"I just got out of the shower. Dirty girl." I chuckled, shrugging.

"And I just like walking around shirtless." He waved off, me smiling slightly.

First thing to do once I leave: Call Noelle, tell her to cut the deal off.

Simple as that.

"Clothes, young lady." She spoke, tossing them towards me. It was a pair of grey sweats, and a purple top.

"Thank youuu," I coo'd, taking it from her and just changing right there.

"Woah woah Blue! No nudity, remember?" Harry motioned, looking at me straightly.

"Oh?.. Oh yeah." I nodded, Hannah turning around.

As soon as she did, I looked at Harry, trying my best not to laugh.

"Fuck you." I mouthed,  raising my eyebrows.

He shrugged as if he was proud of what he said, me giggling quietly.

No nudity? Really? That sure was believable.

"Okay, I'm dressed." I say, Hannah turning around.

"Right, good. Well we should get going, then. Class starts in about.. An hour." She glances at the time on her phone.

"Oh, alright. Got it. Next date tonight by the way, Blue." He motions at me, me nodding once.

"Is it fancy, or?.."

"Nah, just you and me." He smiled slightly. "It's a little something I organized this time around."

"Cool. Are we being watched?"

"Always. Remember that." He pointed, me nodding.

"Okay." I smiled. "Be by my dorm at 7." I pat him on the chest.

"Yeah, I'll be there." He nods. "Do I get a kiss, girlfriend?"

I bit my lip, feeling my cheeks heat up slightly.

"Yeah." I whispered, smiling as I kissed him on the cheek. "You're getting some more later." I whispered in his ear, so only he can hear. "Boyfriend." I emphasized.

He grinned, winking at me as I grabbed my phone before turning around and walking out with Hannah.

Once I closed the door though..

Hannah started squealing like crazy.

"What? What is it?" I shush her, walking down the halls.

"What the hell was that! He just.. And then you.. Ahhh!" She clapped.

"It is an act, Hannah. Please remember that." I spoke flatly.

We got into the elevator as she sighed.