Chapter 58

A/N:

.

Hi lovely people :) Well.. I'm not really deleting this ff, it was just an april fool's prank LOL ILY GUYS, SO I PRANK YOU OMG #SORRYNOTSORRY

SO YEAH UM, ITS NOT GETTING DELETED IT WAS ALL AN APRIL FOOL'S DAY PRANK!.. GOTCHA <3

lol some of you were actually smart enough to guess it was a prank soo xD

So no I would never delete this, I don't give a shit about the hate actually ^-^ (maybe a little, but yeah)

lol soo, enjoy this chapterrrr x

I love you guys too much to even THINK to delete this. Ilyilyilysm

.

- BritishBums xox

___________________________

.

- Blue -

.

"Oh no! I've got to get home, I totally forgot about Gemma.. The kids.." I rambled, running a hand through my hair.

"Shh.'' He hushed me, smiling. "You worry too much. I'm sure Gemma is perfectly fine with taking care of the kids herself right now, so we can have a bit time to ourselves.''

I groaned, slightly shrugging. "I don't know, I'm so worried. I literally can't last that long without those two." I mumbled.

He smiled. "Now that I'm this close.. I don't think I want to go back anymore."

His lips met mine quite hungrily at that moment. The softness, just completely froze me at the touch as my eyes fluttered closed. The kiss deepened when my lips slightly parted to give his tongue access to roam my mouth.

Pulling away breathless right after that, Harry has this cute grin on his face.

"Why'd you do that?" I pointed out, tilting my head with a small smile.

"Because I saw it in your eyes..You wanted to kiss me too."

.

.

Later, we went to dinner together..At McDonald's.

It seriously wasn't anything special.

"Romantic." I spoke sarcastically, me popping a fry into my mouth as he snickered.

"Very." Harry remarked, smiling at me.

Under the table, his hand made its way to my knee, my stomach churning at the touch of his warm hand.

His fingers stroked my skin gently, me smiling at him.

I missed seeing his lopsided smile, the way this teasing expression would be on his face.. It was something that made me feel all.. Funny inside. Just like the past.

But this time? It was probably this thing we called.. Love.

"Harry, you know.. I was mad at you. And I.. Then I realized that I missed all this. I missed being with you. But we.. Our kids. This isn't another high school relationship, anymore Harry.. This is actually reality where we have to make smart decisions and--"

He nods, with a small smile on his face. "Blue, I promise you that I will."