Singing

Just imagine a male is singing this. I just meant that instead of the loud beat it's just relaxing and quieter.

The knights along with Arthur were on the training field talking. They were in the middle of a conversation when Merlin walked by. Singing. Gwaine stopped mid-sentence.

"Guys. Is Merlin singing?" The other knights stopped what they were doing and looked towards Merlin.

"But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.

I don't care if it hurts I wanna have control I wanna a perfect body I wanna a perfect soul

I want you to notice When I'm not around You're so fuckin' special I wish I was special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.

She's running out again, She's running out She run run run run

Run

Whatever makes you happy Whatever you want You're so fuckin' special I wish I was special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here I don't belong here"

His voice was so soft and smooth. Every note was perfect but it seemed he made it up as he went along because some parts didn't really fit the song but he who made it work somehow.

The knights stood there shocked staring at Merlin. He can sing! And he was amazing! Better than royal singers. Merlin, who was putting weapons back, stood up and turned around to see all the knights standing their tears in some of their eyes.

"Are you lot alright?" He asked eyebrows raised. The men quickly whiles there tears and cleared most of there throats. They all mumbled something along the lines of a 'were fine.'

"I didn't know you could sing." Gwaine says once he's composed himself. Merlin blushed.

"Oh. I've always been able to sing. I guess. I mean I'm not great but I'm not awful so that's good." He answered modestly. The men looked shocked.

"Not great? Your fantastic my friend." Lancelot said clasping Merlins shoulder.

"Singing and dancing. Merlin my friend why do you not have women handing off each arm." Leon said then walked off to continue his duties. One by one the men left until it was just Arthur and Merlin. Merlin was back to working on the weapons.

"What song was that?" Merlin turned at Arthur and made hummed in confusion.

"The song you were singing. What is it called?" Arthur huffed. Wow. Merlin was an idiot.

"Oh that. I just came up with it on the spot. I do that with a lot of songs." Arthur jaw dropped.

"You made that up?" Merlin nodded and walked off to put some swords and shields in the armory. Leaving the bewildered king behind.