35

Honestly I fucking can't. I'm currently in the studio, still mad at what happened earlier today. I was going to do my song Into You, but I changed my mind for one of 2 reasons.

1. Yes, I low key have feelings for Justin. Yes, I wanna fuck him DUH. But I don't want anyone to know about it and I don't want any hate and I want to keep it on the low. THAT of course is impossible. But that's basically what the songs about. Oh yeah MY POINT! I don't actually want him to KNOW about my feelings loooooooooooool so yeah singing a song about how I wanna fuck dis celebrity behind closed doors is a bit of a giveaway aha

2. I got a text this morning from a guy I basically fell for harder than Justin did in that one show when he fell at the back of the stage. Ahhhhh good times. But yeah Liam was a huge fuck boy and cut me off after I was totally there for him for TWO MUTHA FUCKIN YEARS. 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE WASTED. ON A FK BOI. Yeah I'm that bitch. Anyway I wrote a song in like 10 minutes about how ugh of a dick he his and I'm gonna sing dat instead.

Oh shit I just realised both songs I've sung are about him. Fml am I the new Adele.

"Ready when you are, Grace," Peter says through head phones and I point to him, cueing the music. Oh yeah I also did the music on my laptop before I called them. When I'm pissed I can do great things, honestly. I tend to try and learn something new every time I'm angry. When Liam fucked me over the first time I learnt how to solve a Rubik's cube.

The music starts.

"You keep calling,

You keep calling,

Saying that you want it back,

All my loving,

All my loving,

But can't, you can't,

You keep talking,

You keep talking,

With that sweet talk on your tongue,

But I'm not buying,

I'm not buying,

I can't, I can't,

Cause you had your chance and you blew it,

Yeah you ripped it up and you chewed it,

And the more you talk you prove it,

Yeah you prove it,

That damn your such a,

Did you think that I would let you crawl right back into my bedroom after everything we've been through,

I know the truth,

Damn you're such a difficult little devil trying to put it back to put it back together cause you see I'm doing better with out you now,

Damn your such a"

Ayo I'm crushing this. I'm so pissed. So many feelings. I turn to look at Justin who has a seriously confused face atm. Bitch what's his problem???? OHHHHH SHIT I DIDNT TELL HIM I CHANGD THE SONG FUCK SHIT FUCKER SHIT SHIT OMG WHOOPS FUCK FUCK SHITTING FUCKER OH MY SHIT

"See you smoking,

See you smoking those electric cigarettes,

Are you joking?

Are you joking?

I can't, I can't"

Yo I hope you know the rest of the song bc I cbf rn kkkkkkk.

"You killed it again, G, we're gonna go take it to the back, we'll be done soon yeah?" Peter says.

"Sounds good to me, brotha," I see him laugh through the window and he gets up and walks out with the others, leaving Justin. Lol time 2 explainnnnnn. I take my head phones of and speed walk out of the room.

"Soooooooooo," I take hanging out of the door. Justin swivels on his wheelie chair, holding that confused stare on his face as he crosses his arms, "I may or may not have forgotten to tell you that a changed songs last minute...."

"Oh really," he says and I make my way over to sit in the wheelie chair next to him, pulling my legs up so my feet are resting on top of his things.

"Yes see that one is called 'you're such a' and I wrote that in 10 minutes this morning...." he raises his eyebrows as he places his hands on my ankles and moves his thumbs up and down.

"You wrote that in 10 minutes?" I nod, "Shit man, who the hell pissed you off since I saw you last night then?" This was the part I was dreading...

"Liam," I say casually, trying to act nonchalant in hope he wouldn't ask any further questions. Yeah Grace because THATS going to work. Stupid bitch.

"Who's Liam?" O no my full proof plan went to shit oops.

"Uh a guy..." he raises his eyebrows, "that I used to talk to," he leaned in a little more, "that I don't speak to anymore," he leant in a little more, "okay okay, he made me think he liked me for like 2 years and then he took my virginity and got a girlfriend a few weeks later and never spoke to me again until this morning when he texted me telling me he broke up with her and that he wants to hang out when I go back to Australia." His expression went from confused to pissed in a matter of seconds. Milliseconds even.

He leans back into his chair, clenching his jaw. He's also massaging my ankle area pretty tight. Chill bruh.

"I told him to fuck off..." I say in an attempt to ease him up.

"Good"

"And I blocked his number..."

"Good" he's not looking at me, he's just nodding as he looks to the side somewhere.

"And I'm pregnant...."

"Good..." I stare at him for a bit, waiting for him to realise, "wait what the fuck?"

"I knew you weren't listening you bitch," I say laughing and a flash of relief takes of his face as he shakes his head, until he joins in with the laughter. We're silent for a moment.

"I'll kick his dick in if I ever meet him," he says breaking the silence.

"You and me both, kid," I say and we both smile at each other until Peter and the guys walk in with the infamous USB. He shakes it above his head.

"This is going to be another hit, I tell you!"

•••

Oh shiitake mushrooms another updateeeeee