Reunited

Previously on TDW
He repeated the same mantra he said as a kid when Tony left. He's coming back. He'll find us.
He put his head in his hands and rested them on the steering wheel, as his tears turned to uncontrollable sobbing. He looked through the windshield and glanced up to the bright blue sky, quietly whispering,
"Sorry dad."
The silence killing Dean, he chose to comfort his brother.
"He's coming back Sam. I promise."
"Don't make promises you can't keep."
"I'm gonna keep this one Sammy." Happy, Sam looked ahead in a now comfortable silence when something suddenly hit him.
"Whatever happened to no chick flick moments?"
"Shut up." Sam grinned and a small smile tugged at Dean's lips.
"Bitch."
"Jerk." Sam retorted.
The eldest Winchester brother returned back into his rental car in a smart suit after reaching another dead end.
Tony had become his father. Hunting Azazel had begun to consume his life. Stopping himself in his tracks, he revved up the engine and turned the car around, heading to Minnesota.
"Dean, Sam, I'm coming home."
-----------------------------
It was a simple ghost case the 2 winchesters took. Their spirits not fully into it, still mourning the death of their father and the loss of their eldest brother. While Sam was driving to the graveyard, Dean was already their, sweat glimmering on his forehead as he dug the grave of 31 year old Andrew Johnson. He jumped out of the perfectly dug rectangle, to grab the salt. Heaving himself up with his forearms, he wasn't expecting the ghostly hand in front of him which tightly wrapped around his throat. It squeezed and made him float in mid-air. As dark spots appeared in the middle winchesters vision, he was suddenly dropped into the dead mans open coffin.

When Dean looked up, he saw his eldest brother grinning from ear to ear with an iron bar slung across his back. With his free hand, he bent down and offered it to dean.
"Hurry up before I burn you with the corpse your royal highness"
Groaning and muttering he quickly took his hand and hoisted himself up. Quickly they poured the salt and lighter fluid before pulling out a lighter. The flame slipped out of Tony's hand and extinguished as the brothers were swung towards the tree at a flick of the wrist. The brothers struggled for breath as the ghost 'held' them by the throats. Seconds later, he erupted in flames as the pressure released. Gasping for air, they got up to see Sam with a relieved look in his eyes.
"Took you-long...enough" gasped Dean. With a roll of his eyes, Sam turned around and walked to the impala, his elder brothers following him.

"Hey! Give me the keys sam!" Dean ordered.
"Hell no! I just saved both your asses!" He dangled the keys in front of Dean.
With a quick snatch, Dean stole the keys. Gripping the keys tightly, as Sam tried to snatch them back, the keys were suspended mid-air being held at either end.
"Don't be a bitch."
"Don't be a jerk."
Rolling his eyes and a sigh, he grabbed the keys easily. "Don't be morons." Grinning, they all loaded into the car.
_______________________
At NCIS
Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs was still sour about his senior field agents disappearance with the two suspects, but he was especially grouchy today because 1 year ago today, that agent pulled one on him, and nothing gets past him. At first it was the fact that he left without saying goodbye, but now it's that he'd taken the 2 suspects and fled, and that made Gibbs angry. McGee had become the new SFA, and a new probie was added to the team - Agent Michael Starks.

Gibbs snatched his phone as it rung, slamming it shut, he growled "Case at Quantico, grab your gear."
The 3 agents scrambled and ran to the elevator to escape the wrath of Gibbs.
______________
"Dean! Tony! There's a case at Quantico! I think it's a wendigo!" Dean emerged from the bathroom as Tony awoke from his slumber.
"Sweet, I call shotgun Sammy!"
"Again! Tony?"
"Don't care, I'm driving, you two sort it out. Either way we're outta here in 5."

The three brothers arrived in Quantico pretty quickly. They emerged from the impala and walked into the park rangers 'building', flashing their badges they were greeted with a nod.
"How can I help you folks?"
"Heard there's a couple of missing kids, wanted to help out a little."
"That's much appreciated. So we have a group of 6 from 20-30, who went camping in the forest 1 week ago, a couple of days back, one of them came back, claimed that a monster was out to get them. When we went to their tent ground, the place was a mess and they were gone."
"Maybe we can check out the camp ground to see if there's anything suspicious?"
"You sure you won't get lost?"
"Positive."
As they were walking towards the truck, a young officer ran towards them.
"Sir! There was a body found! We've already called the cops!" The 4 of them took off running, following the younger officer. They reached the site and there was blood running down a tree.
"We were searching and he just fell down." Tony approached the body while Sam and Dean searched around. As Dean caught Tony's eye, he mouthed 'Definitely a Wendigo.'