Rescue

Previously on TDW
When Dean looked up, he saw his eldest brother grinning from ear to ear with an iron bar slung across his back. He was back.
Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs was sour about his senior field agents disappearance with the two suspects. 1 year ago today, that agent pulled one on him, he left with both suspects making him angry. McGee had become the new SFA, and a new probie was added to the team - Agent Michael Starks.
"Case at Quantico, grab your gear."

"Dean! Tony! There's a case at Quantico! I think it's a wendigo!"
The three brothers arrived in Quantico pretty quickly.
"So we have a group of 6 from 20-30, who went camping in the forest 1 week ago, a couple of days back, one of them came back, claimed that a monster was out to get them. When we went to their tent ground, the place was a mess and they were gone."

"Sir! There was a body found! We've already called the cops!" Dean caught Tony's eye, he mouthed 'Definitely a Wendigo.'
"This mans a marine"
"Dinozzo?" Gibbs growled, with a cold stare in his eyes. Surrounding him were Ziva, McGee, Ducky, Palmer with shocked and surprised faces, and some other dude who looked confused.
"Run." Tony whispered.
As one, they all took off.
Spotting the impala, he slipped the keys into Dean's pocket, and then grabbed his younger brothers by their jackets and shoved them down the hill. He ran, ensuring his team followed him and not his brothers.
Gibbs approached and cuffed him.
"Aw crap."

"Sammy what's in his hand?"
"A tracker" Sam responded with a grin. He pulled out his laptop to see their activated trackers. "Got him."
Tony was shoved and cuffed onto a chair. His persona of Anthony Dinozzo, easily scared, playboy, irresponsible was gone. All that was left is the strong Tony Winchester, eldest brother and the best living hunter of the Winchester family.
Gibbs leaned in close, pulling off his best glare that would have his old SFA running scared, unfazed the man sitting before him. The onlookers were shocked too see not a single twitch in the eldest Winchesters face as he sat silently, with a grin on his face.
"Look, Gibbs, you really ain't that scary. The old Tony that you knew was just a mask. My true self, I was and never will be afraid of you." Gibbs face turned purpley-red and an audible gasp was heard from the rest of the team.

The door burst open. All agents and winchesters were engaged in an all out fist fight.
"Jethro! Jimmy is gone! I think something took him!"
"Something? Don't you mean someone?" Tony shook his head towards the door and the winchesters took off running.
________________________
They collapsed in the car, taking deep breaths.
"Look, I don't wanna face them either, but we gotta do our job. We have to save the remaining 4 kids and Jimmy the NCIS agent."
"But Dean, they want Tony gone."
"Deans right Sammy-"
"Ha!" Dean was death stared by the eldest.

"So what are we going to do?" The eldest took a deep breath before replying to the youngest.
"We're gonna ask them nicely to back off." He gazed through the windshield of the car, the sun was starting to set.
"We're gonna go back to that cabin when it's dark. Ask them to back off, then find the damned thing in the morning." With a couple of nods, the three winchesters eased back in their seats each to their own. Sam on his laptop. Dean to his nap and Tony to cleaning his gun.
_______
It was 0500, an hour and a half before sunrise. The eldest Winchester wore a white shirt with a checkered one on top for warmth. 'Light and flexible' he described it to his younger brothers who wore their usual attire, with Sam sporting his brown jacket and Dean his leather jacket. Weapons securely concealed around his body, the eldest nodded at his brothers before picking the lock and entering the cabin alone. He could see the faint bodies sprawled around the furniture in the room. All were accounted for, in fact there was an extra person. He flipped the light switch and was unsurprised to see his ex bosses eyes gazing into his. The body he saw was in fact not Jimmy's, but rather, Abby's. 
"Dinozzo."  Tony's jaw tensed.
"Look. I'm not here to start anything. I'm only here to deliver a message. Stay out of this. This is bigger than you."
"A member of my team has been kidnapped. And I have four other kids to find. In case this fact has passed you, I'm a federal agent and you are nothing." Gibbs had arose as he was talking and was looking the eldest Winchester in the eye..well was looking up to see his eyes.
"That's what you think Gibbs. You don't know what I've done. And you have no idea what I am capable of doing. But most of all, you haven't got a clue of the man I am, but like I said. Stay out of my way. Because this is bigger than you." From the corner of his eye, he could see the rest of the teams open mouths.