Bring Me The Fire

AN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GUYS! MY STORY DROPPED TO NUMBER 500 IN ROMANCE AND IT WAS 86 & NOW I'M SO SAD!!!!! PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE! GET ME BACK UP THERE! This is my third upload tonight, I have a killer idea, so this is a bit of a filler chappy, then it'll start getting (cue creepy duh duh duuuuh type music) FRIGHTENING! not really, I'm just sad :'(

Anyways

READ!

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE! (: OH OH! & Fan me pweeasse ! :)

(ps, I know nothing about poker, so bare with me alright? tried looking it up... yeah, no)

Tyler is to zee leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefft ! :)

xxx

Ally

Ruthless. 

That's what these boys were.

I would never agree to play another game with them ever again. 

Right now, I was sitting across from Luke at the overly large dining room table (much to his dislike) and narrowing my eyes at everyone's poker faces.  Yes, that's right.  I, Ally Summers, was playing poker.  Poker.  I don't even understand how this game works.  I've never played before, I don't know what to do, and right now, I don't even know what 'fold' means, because Tyler just did that.

Oh right.  Tyler.

That was Aimee's brother, and Aimee was Claire and Emily's other best friend, who was surprisingly normal compared to their wacky ways and right not I'm rambling because I'm trying to pretend I actually have something better to do then sit here with cards and stare at cookies.

Yes, we were playing for cookies.

I called them dog buscuits.

Eight out of the ten people in the room glared at me for that comment.  I don't think they appreciated the thought that they were too cheap to play for money.

Well, that, and I called them dogs. 

Right now, I was really just hoping that Luke won all the cookies, because I really wanted one, and there was no way I would even come close to winning this.

If I even beat one person, I would classify that as a miracle.

Plus Luke would give me a cookie.

So would anyone who knew what was good for them.  When a hormonal, pissy Alpha female wants a cookie, you damn well better give her a cookie.

LUKE

I was watching from across the table as emotions flickered across Ally's face like wildwire.  It was slightly amusing to watch her get flustered each time her turn came around, and she didn't know what to do.  That perfect tinge of red that her cheeks would always turn looked adorable on her, and I would say that a million times, even though I knew she'd kill me for mentioning it again.  I already made that mistake tonight, and she was not too impressed.

I'm pretty sure it was all the stress getting to her.  I literally have bite marks all over my tongue from when I latched down on it to prevent any 'time of the month' jokes from slipping out.  I don't think she really would appreciate that, at all.

Her eyes shifted nervously when she realised it was her time to call her hand.  She bit her bottom lip, eliciting a groan from my mouth that I didn't even have time to try to smother.  I really wanted those lips, on mine, in my bedroom, on my bed.  Right now.