THEBURNTCHIP #1

Prompt: Chip does his girlfriends makeup for a video.
Warnings: None, it's just fluff really.

It had been a chill and quiet day in the flat that belonged to Joel and Josh. For once Y/N didn't have to put up with the screaming and shouting that accompanied the boys while they played FIFA. She was sat in Josh's bed, scrolling through her Twitter feed before the skinny boy came in and jumped on the bed to lay beside her.

"Babe, I've got the perfect video idea." Josh started, pulling his girlfriend into his side. "Let's film the Boyfriend Does Girlfriend's Makeup!"

Y/N glanced up from her phone and smiled and Josh's giddy expression, "Dunno if I should trust you near my makeup, you're kind of a clutz, Chip."

"Oh, hush it." Josh gently flicked the side of her head, in return he received a small glare from Y/N.

-

"Yo guys! It's Chip here, and today I've got my lovely girlfriend with me!" Josh started his intro and wrapped his arm around the shoulders of Y/N while she gave the camera a cheesy grin and small wave. "So you might be thinking, Chip, how'd you manage to pull a dime like this? Well, I just happen to have the pulling technique." Josh shrugged it off like it was nothing, cracking his knuckles and neck with a smug smirk etched on his face.

Y/N rolled her eyes and shook her head and jokingly told the camera, "Nah, I honesty just felt bad for him. Guilt trick does wonders, my friends."

"Oi! Hurt my feelings why don't you." Chip interrupted, placing his hand on his chest in an offended manner. "Anyway, I've got my girlfriend here today because I'm going to be doing her makeup and making her look fierce as hell." He sassily snapped his fingers after and got right into the makeup.

"Now bear with me, I've no idea what I'm doing but I know my girlfriends gorgeous with or without makeup, so I can't muck up that badly!" Josh cooed and pinched Y/N's makeup free cheek, placing a quick kiss to her nose before proceeding to grab an item of makeup on the table in front of him.

Y/N blushed at his statement, mumbling for him to shut up and get on with it. She watched as her boyfriend smeared foundation all over her face, admiring how is tongue poked out between his lips while he was deeply concentrated on the makeup. She broke his concentration to run her dainty fingers through his brown hair with the bleach blonde tips that had grown out. Y/N shot him a quick smile which caused Josh to smile back before he proceeded on with the makeup.

Many minutes later Josh had completed most of the makeup and was sifting through Y/N's bag of make up. He pulled out a liquid liner and pulled the cap off, going to work with the item.

"Feel like I might poke your eye out." Josh murmured, stuck in deep concentration as he didn't want to injure his girlfriend.

She let out a small breath, wincing as Josh nearly poked her in they eye. She grabbed his wrist and looked up at him. "Think that's enough, bub."

He nodded and explained he had one last step with the eyeliner before he started to draw on her face with it. "Josh," Y/N started, "you better not have drawn a dick on my face." She crossed her arms and glared at him while Josh let out a small laugh.

"No, love. I promise I didn't." He chuckled and set the make up down, clapping his hands together before looking into the lens of the camera. "I think my masterpiece is down. Keep in mind guys, I was going for like an abstract artsy approach to this. Y'know, not your typical everyday makeup look."

"Don't create excuses for your poor makeup skills!" His girlfriend had grabbed a mirror and turned it around so she could examine her boyfriend's work on her face. She snorted at the look. Her eyebrows looked like giant caterpillars, her lips were dark red and overdrawn until the lipstick almost reached her nose. The wing of her eyeliner was crooked since Josh couldn't keep his hand from shaking because he was so worried about poking his girlfriend in the eye.

She let out a tiny giggle as she noticed the messing writing scrawled out across her cheek that read 'Josh's Girl'.

"Awh, baby," Y/N smiled softly, looking into her boyfriends eyes, "You're a cute little dork."

Josh snorted and pulled his girlfriend into his lap, Y/N ruffled his hair as he did his outro. After shutting off his camera he turned to his girlfriend and held her tightly. "Honestly Y/N, you truly are beautiful even when I've caked your face with makeup." Josh joked and started up again," I love you so much."

And Y/N let out a happy sigh, resting her head on his shoulder before leaning up to place a soft kiss to Josh's lips. "I love you, too." She giggled and used her thumb to wipe away the lipstick that transferred onto her boyfriend's mouth.