CHRISMD #1

"Christoph!" You whined as a small sequel escaped your lips.  You glanced up at your boyfriend, giving him a small glare as he flicked flour at your face. 

"Sorry, babe." Chris gave you a sneaky smirk, his fingers reached out to brush the small flecks of white powder of your rosy cheeks. 

The smell of nutmeg and cinnamon filled the air while you and your boyfriend were just getting started with your Christmas baking. 

You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend, turning your focus to the camera.  "Do you see this guys? Chris is always making a mess and he's currently trying to hide the fact he's eating some of the cookie dough." 

Chris stopped his actions as he realized he was caught. A pinch of gingerbread cookie dough could be seen in his hands on the way to his mouth, but he dropped the dough back into the bowl and crossed his arms behind his back to try and act like he was innocent. 

"What? Babe, honestly I have no clue what you're talking about. I... I was just examining the dough to make sure it was y'know, good." Chris tried to reason, stumbling upon his excuse.  You just snorted and shook your head, playfully swatting his hands as you took the bowl away from him and started rolling out the dough. 

The two of you got to work, cutting shapes out of the dough with festive cookie cutters. It was serious business as the two of you focused on the task at hand, almost forgetting about the camera recording the two of you.  After putting that batch of cookies in the oven, you took the already cooked ones and got to decorating.  Chris was hard at work frosting a gingerbread man cookie that he didn't even notice you admiring him.

You observed the way his tongue poked out just slightly between his lips while he was deep in focus.  His blonde hair was messy and un-styled, making his blonde locks seem extra fluffy you couldn't help but run your fingers through the soft hair.

Your boyfriend glanced up at you as he caught you staring at him. A smile smile creeped it's way onto his lips. "What're you looking at, dork?"

You just smiled and shrugged your shoulders while your boyfriend wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled your body close to his.  He nuzzled his face to the crook of your neck and his nosed pressed against your skin.  Chris took in a deep breath, humming in satisfaction as he got a whiff of your sweet scent.  He swayed your bodies side to side while pressing gentle kisses on your neck. 

You pulled back for a second, looking into his eyes before leaning up to connect your lips together.  The timer for the cookies beeped loudly, scaring you two a bit and ruining your sweet moment.

Chris laughed and took the tray out, forgetting to put an oven mitt on to protect his hand.

"Babe, wait-" You had started but it was too late as Chris had already grabbed it the baking sheet.

"Oh fuck!" He exclaimed, dropping the tray and cradling his hand close to his body, a small pout found on his face. 

"You forgot an oven mitt." You finished your sentence.  You shook your head and took his hand in yours, placing light pecks along his hand while he whined and milked out the small injury to get a bit more attention from you.

The video was ended after showing the finished decorated cookies and shortly after was uploaded to Chris's channel.  Fans were complimenting how cute you two were and they adored the ugly matching Christmas sweaters that you guys had worn.

The two of you were sat on the couch, cuddled together with gingerbread cookies and milk.  You both were re-watching the video you'd just made together, smiling at the cute moments you shared on camera.

Chris fed you a piece of cookie and snuggled closer to you. He brushed his fingers through your hair before placing a small kiss to the back of your head.

"Is your hand okay?" You cooed at Chris in a teasing tone. You turned to face your boyfriend as the moment he grabbed the tray without any protection replayed on the laptop screen before you. 

"Haha, (Y/N). Sorry I'm not a baking queen like you." He gently flicked your temple and childishly stuck his tongue out at you.

"Well, you've got that right babe.  I mean, let's not talk about your frosting skills.  You should just stick to football, love."

And Chris laughed, shaking his head at you as he placed a kiss to your forehead. His lips lingered there and he let out a murmur of agreement.