Chapter 8: Please Stop

I'm planning on posting three chapters today! So yay!

That's Claire crying in the banner

Oh no

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I found out my best friends brother is the guy who never leaves me alone about a week ago. Also meaning dad will be back next week.

Im walking  down the hallway until a felt a pair of hands grip my waist.

"So I've heard you've been hanging out with Lucas." Nicks voice darkened in my ears. His chest pressed to my back.

"No- i- I havnt." I shuttered. His grip tightened. Definitely leaving marks

"Ya sure?" He chuckled, I nodded.

"Oh come on Claire. Don't lie to me."

"I- I'm not lying" I whimpered.

Nick roughly turned me his way and forcefully walked me with him. He took me to the janitors room. He pushed me in and shut the door as I slammed to the ground.

"Get up!!" He barked. I used a mop cart for my support. He violently pulled my hair, causing me to yelp in pain.

I don't recall ever saying why he does this to me. I honestly don't even know. I'm just his punching bag to take out stress and anger. And I let him do it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a punch in my stomach.

Again

And again

And again

"I know your enjoying this more then I am Claire. You love the feeling of someone beating you. Don't you? I mean, you never stop me. Or are you just scared?!" Venom collided in his words, making me flinch each time he spit a new one.

Nick done one more kick to my stomach. Then walked out and shut the door behind him, without another word.

He left me in the chemical smelled room, on the floor, crying, whimpering, and wondering.

What in the hell did I ever do to you?