Chapter 10: News Flash

Well I'm writing in a different point of view so this is different for me,but I'm trying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas's P.O.V.

Claire ran out of my grasp. I got up and chased after her. But before I could get her. She was gone.

The girl was definitely a mystery. Just something about her scared me. And I wanted more. Being around her, I don't know. I felt like I can start over. Become a different person.

I ran outside as the bell rang, telling us students to get the hell out and go home. I looked around, only seeing Claire's car speed down the road.

"God damnit!!' I put my hands on my head and groaned. I walked to my car and unlocked it, hopping in. I turned it on and drove home. Hoping Hailey can find out what is wrong with that girl.

As I entered the house, I called out to Hailey.

" Hailey, is Claire coming over!??"

"Why?" She walked out of her room and came towards me.  "Do you liiikkkeee her?" She said in a sing song voice.

"No, I don't" I argued.

"You like heeerrrrrr" she sung. I crossed my arms and looked anywhere else other then her face.

"Holy crap" Hailey's face went blank. "YOU DO LIKE HER!!" she squealed and ran to her room.

'' Hailey! What are you doing!!?" I followed her. I saw her on her phone typing away.

"Hey... Claire..it..is..Hailey..I..just..wanted..to say..my..brother..." She read off as she typed

"NONONONONO!" I repeated. I grabbed her phone and held it above my head "don't you DARE tell her or so help me Hailey, I will literally kill you!!" She nodded in response. I handed her her phone. I turned around to walk out but she spoke once more

"I'm actually glad you stopped me. I want you to tell her. Its more romantic and oh my god." She mumbled. I smirked and walked out

Wow

I actually like her

Why?

I don't know

I just do