Bonus: Interview

Author/me: Hi! Damn guys, its been a while since I've wrote something for Breakable. Anyways, today I have the cast of Breakable with me today and we are going to ask them so questions!

First question. Lucas, how did you feel when Claire was about to commit suicide. Although it was in a script?

Lucas: *shifts in seat, clears throat.*  when I read the script, and saw the action. I was confused but I had a feeling sooner or later it would placed in the script so. No big deal.
*shrugs*

Claire: pfft! Says the one who went backstage crying! You go so emotional, it took us 30 takes to get a good shot!

Author: Claire. Shut the hell up.

Claire: *rolls eyes*

Author: anyways, Nick, how did you feel playing an abusive character?

Nick: I didn't enjoy it. Honestly. But it was part of the story so I had no choice.

Author: I see.  Now Hailey, finding out your 'brother' liked your best friend, what did you think?

Hailey: it was bound to happen. Here's the thing, when people meet and they like each other but in secret, that's a crush. But when they date and think they are in true love. Its not true love. True loves blinds people so much, the couple won't even know it. Until they commit.

*silence*

*Lucas starts clapping slowly"

Lucas: damn, who knew my sis was a motivational speaker!

Hailey: *shrugs* I'm just saying.

Author: anyways! Claire, what was your favorite seen?

Claire: I already know the answer to this one. Its when me and Lucas go to the cafe and argue about the cute little romantic things that had happened. While Hailey watched us.

Author: that was my favorite too.

Amy: *clears throat* aren't you forgetting somebody?

Author: ohhhh ya!

Amy: finally!

Author: cole! Why didn't you ever act out on helping your sis while she was abused?

Amy: *groans*

Cole: well, I couldn't do anything. My character was scared. He didn't enjoy watching his sister get hurt but he didn't want to make it worse by getting involved.

Amy: my turn!

Author: Amy! When did you get here!?

Amy: HOLY SHIT!