NIMA

OMNISCIENT

As the early hours of the morning creep up, China is already awake to welcome it. It is now five in the morning and she has to get ready for her run with Dinah. China doesn't mind being up at this time since she is an early riser so the nerves aren't really at fault for pulling her from her slumber.

Although she doesn't usually take that long to get ready, today she wants to take her time and do things calmly. Since the weather isn't that bad, she decides on wearing a black sports bra, black yoga pants with some Nike trainers and her hair up in a bun. She also fills in her eyebrows and applies a small amount of lip gloss because she likes to dress up like someone important is watching.

A copius amount of Instagram worthy selfies later, China decides that it is time to leave

A copius amount of Instagram worthy selfies later, China decides that it is time to leave. She grabs a water bottle, her keys, enough money for a cup of coffee and stores it in her phone's case and heads out. Deciding to get a head start, she jogs to Dinah's apartment building and uses the stairs to get to Dinah's apartment on the fifth floor.

"Dinah Jane open up! Deej come on!" China yells whilst knocking on the door aware of the fact that Dinah's neighbours probably don't like her right now.

After knocking for about five minutes, Dinah shuffles to the door mumbling profanities aimed at the shorter girl.

"Okay but what is your problem, Nachi? Can't you go running at normal hours like a normal person?" Dinah scolds the girl standing by her door before she moves to allow her space to walk into the apartment.

"Firstly, rearranging the letters of my name doesn't make it a nickname and secondly, this is a normal time to go running and if you were normal you would know that."

"Oh pish tosh, enough of that. Let me just go put on my shoes and then we'll leave. One more question, why do you look that good for a morning run?"

Dinah moved into her room and came out with her shoes in her hand. She sat across the actress and put on her shoes as she waited for China to answer her.

"Why not, Dinah Jane?" she responded with a smirk plastered onto her face and Dinah found herself wanting to kiss it away.

"Uh well. I just think you look too good for a morning run and you might distract onlookers with that mug, dollface, " Dinah stated slowly gaining her confidence back.

"Onlookers like yourself, hmm Dinah?"

China said as she took a step towards the polynesian and Dinah felt her stance falter a bit. The sexual tension between the girls grew and neither of them knew how they had gotten to this point.

"Maybe, maybe not. But with a face like yours, let's lean more onto the maybe part shall we?"

"Are you flirting with me, Dinah Jane?"

"I don't know, China Cooper, am I?"

The girls were now standing really close to each that each of them could feel the breath from the other touch their skin and scintillate their nerve endings. This was wrong but none of them wanted to acknowledge that. Also, China refused to  remember that she has a girlfriend.