Part 3

"what are you doing here? Cheer-leading?" I smirked at her, as I found her in blue shorts and and white T at the school play ground, where we were for the trial out for annual team selection.

"In your dream Pervert!" She flinched at me "I am here for the later badminton trial" she swung her two ponies.

"wow!" Arun gasp my behind.

"do you even know how to hold the racket?" I chuckled

"better that you. Ratulda has been coaching me!" She smirked.

"Vai!" Arun looked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

It was like the whole universe was doing conspiracies against me. First that dog and now Ratul.

"When?" I growled.

"Who the hell are you to ask for an explanation. Concentrate on your own trials! Cause this time Ratulda is enough for your whole faltu team!" She snapped at me.

"Buzz off!" I heard my voice hissing. My ear was heating.

"You are no one to tell me that. I am here for Ratul da."

Wasn't this 'Ratulda' thing going too far? I mean she was my wife. She should have been cheering for me!!!

"you are not! Go I said!" I glared.

She shrugged looking away.

"Poulee! I said go!" I mouthed again.

She startled and looked at me this time. "no!" She mumbled an objection.

I glared at her clenching my teeth. She blinked at me for times making that idiotic puppy face. As if! "you are really bad! Faltu chele ekta!" She mumbled twisting her lips and whooshed away.

I turned away. Arun forced a smile at my red face. A sudden rage was springing inside me. I so wanted to knock her face down.

"Emmm...!" Arun gulped. I cocked my eyebrows at.

"Ani!" Suvro tapped my solder.

I turned and...

The opponent team as in Ratul and his oh-so-great team were walking inside the play ground accompanied by my lovely bitchy wife.

It seemed to me my jaw would crush down due to the clench.

But you know what, I care a fuck!!!

***

The whistle of the start of game blew!

"Aniii!!!" I heard Suvro screaming cause Ratul snatched the ball away and was passing through their team. Somehow I was not in the field my mind was not working. I paralyzed. I ran but didn't moved a step. Something was heating inside me and seemed I was plunged into some oven. Somehow player self tackled the ball from those buffoons and dodging through them I threw it for the basket. But with my gathering bad luck it didn't go through.

I heard some teasing chuckles making my jaw clench. But the day was nit mine. I didn't tried my best. Somehow I wanted cry. My voice chocked with a pain.

And the captain-ship passed to Ratul with the end of game whistle. He smirked at me.

My boys breathed in frustration. And carbon dioxide air grabbed me. I took laugh full of breath hanging my head. I felt like I... I don't know I was anesthetic as if.

"Butu da!" I heard. I looked up with a weak smile at her. She blinked. I walked off the field alone.

Rest of the school time was silent. Actually for me actually.

Ratul was doing victory dances, even in buss.

"I did what I said!" He smirked at me as I was about to climb the school bus.

"stop showing off Ratul! It's looking like Bangladesh's captain smirking at Australia's!" Suvro threatened trying to lighten up my mood.

They continued, I walked passed and thud down at the last window sit.

"May I sit here!" I heard her voice again. Now she wanted this too? I huffed and was about to leave that window. "This! Sit I meant. Where are you going?" She eyed the next sit. Wow! Now she was showing me sympathy! I rolled my eyes tiredly and leave myself on the sit closing my eyes.

"If a murder could be mercy of mine, I would love to strangle out this Ratul's heart! Shala *****" Suvro abused.

"Suvroda!" Poulee mumbled.

"Don't!!! ...you this time!!! You are our friend or his? Pick a side!" Suvro barked. She opened her mouth. "No! And you said it just before the game started? Are you like... What? You know how much Ani wanted this captainship..." My friend bubbled. But I didn't wanted her to hear this. She can't she...

"I paralyzed! What were you guys doing there Suvro???" I heard my voice screaming at it's heights pick cutting him.

And both of my companion startled.

"Ani...!"

"Don't!!! Don't show me sympathy! I don't want it! If you were so much egger to get me what I wanted... You should have tried. When you didn't. Don't show!" I howled. My friend's jaw touched ground. I could see hurt with shock in those sea like eyes.

"Butu da...!" She mumbled.

"Don't!" I flinched and wagged my finger at her. "Don't you dare to interfere. Stay away from me!!!" I thundered. My eyes were burning.

"Sorry!" I heard Suvro mumbling. I looked up with a jolt and rushed away from there.

"It's all part of the game Butu!" Maa tapped my head spooning some food. And that bitch was looking at me with sympathized eyes.

"I don't want it mother!!!" I flinched jumping up from the table. "And don't you dare to sympathize me bitch!" I rushed to that bitch. She jumped up. But my father block the way.

"Stop it!" He glared. "I know you are disturb. Try next time...!" He again started sympathizing but I didn't let him end his sentence. Actually all I could see was her. She looking with that sympathetic gaze.

"Don't dad! Don't! Stop sympathizing me...!" I thundered again. "And you! What are looking ha!!!" I flinched at her. "you have no right to sympathize me!!! It's my sympathy that I married you. My family's sympathy that you are here!!! Or else you should have died that day with you parents in that accident or in that area, where your uncle made a full proof plan to sell you...!" I threw all my venom out and a slap of my father like electronic attack yanked down to sense...

I hope you like it, please please vote/comment/share...

Now maybe you have seen some word here that you could not understand-

*Faltu chele - 'Faltu' means disgusting, and 'chele' means boy.

XOXO...