Chapter 6

Flashback

Upon arriving at the college in the impala, all eyes turned to me. Or more like the car and most of the boys when I walked out wolf whistled, making me roll my eyes and go to the trunk of the impala and waited there until Dean came around with the keys and unlocked it for me.

"Woah. Let me help you with that lil lady." One of the guys offers and I look at him before easily pulling out the heavy suitcase. As much as it was quite heavy, I was able to lift it easily.

"I think I got it." I say to him and he stands there with a mix of shock and embarrassment. I look to Dean who was standing in a protective stance next to me. Then Sam jumps out from the back, goes to the trunk and pulls out 3 of the bags I had managed to bring along. 2 had my keepsakes that I'd managed to collect over the years of hunting and the other one had my hunters journal and a few, uh, dangerous things that I could fit in. John and/or Dean would drop off my bow later on in the years and for the meantime, I would keep it.

"You right El?" John asks me and I nod and grab the bags off for Sam. 2 of them going on my suitcase, those 2 being the ones that don't contain my hunting things and the other going on my shoulder.

Just as I walk off, the guy whom I had embarrassed was now checking me out, making us all uneasy so, naturally, Dean said he'd come with me while John and Sam were going to go to a diner and me and Dean would walk there. This was always the plan though.

"I don't like that guy." Dean says to me and I look behind me to see he was still checking me out. Despite Dean and I pulling off the couple act. Something we had perfected over the years.

"Neither. Let's just keep walking." I say to him and he obliges happily and then we walk in silence. The looks we were receiving from those around us were mixed and we just ignored them. The girls were most likely drinking Dean in and the boys would've been doing the exact same thing with me. I suppose it didn't help that I was wearing a black cropped top with black skinny jeans and boots. And Dean was just Dean.

When we walked into the office, it was definitely something. It was the Stanford colours, which were red and white and all contrasted together quite well.

"Hi, are you new? I haven't seen you before." The girl at the desk asks me and I nod with a smile.

"Uh yeah. Ellie Winchester." I say and she nods as she finds my name on the system.

"Uh yes. Here is your package. Your apartment is just across the road on the level second from the top and you'll be notified if you get a roommate." I nod and walk out and quickly go across the road to the apartment. We both quickly dropped off my stuff and then went down the street to the diner where we both quickly found the boys. Both were chin deep in burgers and the only difference was Sam was actually bothering to eat healthy as he had salad, not fries on his plate.

"Sam? Seriously? Salad is overrated." I tell him but he just smiles and scoots over so I could sit next to him, leaving Dean, to sit next to John.

"Checked in?" John asks me and I nod.

"Yep. All done. Don't even have a roommate yet. Thank god." I say as I steal a fry off his plate. He chuckles and pushes his plate to the middle, allowing me to get some more. I knew he would steal some off of me though, so I was being careful with how many I stole.

"Good. Well, I- we have to go. Sorry Ell." John says sympathetically and I nod in understanding. The job took them places. It sucked but it happens. 

"K. Bye, I love you guys." I hug them all and they hug me back, Dean being the last one.

"This is it huh?" He asks and I hug him, nodding into his shoulder. 

"For now. I promise." I say to him and he hides into my shoulder, giving me a tight squeeze before letting go. This could be permanent but temporary goodbye for now.

"I love you Ell."

"Love you to Dean." And with that he walks out the door and all I hear is the Impala speeding off, not allowing me to catch it.

As I watch it however, a silent tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away before walking out of the diner.

End of flashback

Currently I'm at a party. Something Dean would be proud of. We were all invited and I hated moving into spaces so I thought why the hell not? Chances are would get sick of it and leave anyway. And I did, after only 2 hours.

As I was leaving a guy, who must've also been new, ran up to me and I was shocked. The only person who has run at me so desperately is someone who's possessed and wants to kill me or, it's one of the boys trying to protect me when I'm defenseless. Either way, there was always a reason and that reason was usually death.

"Leaving so early?" He asks me and I look around me to make sure he was talking to me before nodding.

"Yeah. Why?" I ask and he chuckles.

I won't deny the fact that he was cute because he is. Short spiked hair, strong jawline, brown eyes with a nice body. Definitely my type of guy, which is basically why I would most likely die alone. The fact that he was even interested in me was the first shock.

"It's early. Stay a little longer." He tries to reason but I just laugh.

"Parties aren't my thing. I like my own company better." I retort and he walks up to me, closer this time, so close that I have to look up at him, straight into his eyes and he looks down at me, but god knows where he was looking.

"Stay a little longer." Then he kisses me and I kiss back. Afraid this would end if I didn't, afraid I would walk away.

And this was exactly what John warned me about and I shrugged it off, knowing it wouldn't happen straight away. Then again, we all thought Dean would stay the night.

I still wound up going home, just with an extra person and having a little more fun than what I would've at any party.

Hehe. I'm baaack! Sorry it took so long! I had a really big break off of Wattpad and just plainly lost interest in it but I'm here now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Read on for the next one