Chapter 9

The drive to my destination was close to an hour or more 40 mins since I was close to the outskirts of town. So when I got there and found the hotel, it didn't take me long to find the sight before me.

There was a sober Dean Winchester, yes believe it, and a very drunk John Winchester. I didn't have to second guess how drunk he was. He didn't even register that I was in the room. Just kept yelling at the wall. 

"How long?"

"45 minutes." Dean replies and I sigh. Somehow, whenever I yelled at John he would listen but, he was this drunk, then it usually took 3 glasses of water over the head and a slap to the face to actually get him to listen. So that's what I did.

"John!" I shout but he just keeps yelling at the wall so, I grab a glass, fill it up with water and dump it over his head 1,2...3 times and by then he was raging so, I slapped him and he sat down. Not knowing what to do so he sat there. Then he realised who it was.

"Ellie?" He asks me and I hear Dean sigh a breath of relief. I smile and laugh at him then take the whiskey bottle out of his hand.

"When did you start drinking?"

"When I was 21."

"No. How long ago?"

"Oh uh... an hour ago."

"Jesus John. It took you 15 damned minutes to get this drunk and counting. Why are you so drunk?"

"Because of Sam. He left us!" He shouts and suddenly he was trying to get the whiskey bottle out of my hand, scrambling to get it but, all I had to do was hold far away from my body and he gave up within a minute of trying.

"Sam didn't leave you. He wanted a change of scenery."

"Ell, can I talk to you please?" Dean asks me and I nod before walking out of the room, taking the whiskey with me.

"What's up?"

"He told Sam to never come back and-"

"I know. He told me."

"What? You've seen him?"

"Yeah. He's at my house. I was actually about to call you and report back onto what he said but then you called and-"

"Is, is he OK? I mean, is he happy?"

"He'll be upset for a while Dean. So will your dad so just for now, keep him away from the liquor and Sam won't even touch the stuff so..."

"Yeah. I get it. Thanks for coming so quickly."

"Your welcome. Chances are I'll have my kitchen decorated with speeding tickets but..."

"Yeah you won't have any help from us." I turn around and see John had cleaned up but you could still tell he was drunk. He had also had probably a few glasses of water in the 5 minutes we were out here for.

"I know. I probably have more money than you guys. And you, no more of this." I hold up the bottle in my hand and he chuckles before nodding with a laugh.

"Got it."

"Well I gotta head. Sam is at my house by himself and my asshole of a boyfriend could get there very soon so I better go before they kill each other. We all know Sam knows how." I joke and Dean and John smile. Then he disappears back into the room and its just Dean and I again. He seemed deep in thought.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I'll probably end it soon anyway." I say simply but Dean seems fazed. "You OK?"

"Yeah. How long?"

"A year. Nothing special."

"You didn't tell me?"

"I didn't think I'd have to."

"How much of an asshole is he?"

"More than usual. Look I'll call you tomorrow."

"Yeah. OK."

"Dean-"

"Go Ell. I'm fine."

"Remember I love you."

"Love you 2."

Then I turn around and get in my car and driving off. Dean's strange attitude on my mind for the rest of the night.

Yes short chapter but this is my sorry for not updating in 3 months. So yes its technically 2 and a half chapters for the amount of words and pages that I write but they're still updates. Love you guys:)