Chapter Six

Scotty's P.O.V

After doing some of my business in the bathroom, I went on cooking breakfast for the 200 pack members. It may seem like a lot but trust me it's nothing com paired to when the whole pack is here. This just for the people that stayed the night in the main house or are temporarily crashing here. We have members all across the state. Eh, that's what you get for being one of the biggest pack in America I guess. Once everyone was down and seated comfortably, they started talking until my secret mates came in. Ryder came in wearing a dark blue denim shirt that shows off his perfect muscles, faded black jeans showing off his equally perfect butt. Next was Drake in a tight white tee shirt showing his glorious muscles as well, black jeans showing his nice butt. Last but certainly not least was Asht- I mean Ash. He was in a light green tee shirt showing off his drool-worthy muscles, faded blue jeans showing his firm butt.

Averting my eyes I quickly left. I never did tell them I was an Omega. I know this may seem stupid after everything we did but I need to leave. I see the way the females look at them. It gave me the reminder I needed. They need to have pups and someone that can rule beside them. I can't do that. I'm a weakling, AN OMEGA AND A GUY. Even if they seemed alright with it now what about later. Once they find out they will reject me. I would like to stay very much alive thank you. Since I carry all my valuables with me I have no need to go to my room. I can leave now all I hav- I was cut off mid-thought by three pissed of growls. I heard three pairs of heavily rushed footsteps before the kitchen door was slammed into the wall and I was tacked to the ground by three growling and whimpering bodies. Both sides of my neck and my chest where being nuzzled into.

I looked down and saw pitch black eyes filled with sadness and anger. I looked at the faces of the eyes and was surprised to see Ryder, Drake, and Ash. "Mate" they all whimpered in deeper voices. That was when I realized that this was not Ryder, Drake, and Ash but their wolfs. Why are their wolfs in control? "Because they heard your thoughts through the mate bond," said Trent my wolf. I made an. 'O' with my mouth in realization. We hadn't mated yet but our bond was already so strong.

"Do something" I pleaded to Trent.

"The only thing I can do right now is to get them in your head so you can talk to them and try and get them to gain control back. I prefer them like this they are so hot like this" said Trent.

"Ok, and GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER" I yelled at him.

It was black for only a moment before I was in a meadow. Next to me was Trent. Across the field were Ryder, Drake, and Ash arguing with their wolfs. They were so engrossed in their argument that they didn't even realize we were here. They were arguing about giving them back control while the wolfs were growling "MATE STAY" or "MARK MATE."

I needed to get their attention so I did the first thing that came to mind. I stuck my thumb and pointer finger in my mouth and blew as long as my lungs would allow. The arguing stopped and all heads turned to me including Trent. I just shrugged and said "What? It got there attention didn't it?" Trent just rolls his eyes. Before either of us could do anything we were both talked into hugs. I looked over and saw Trent surrounded by a sea of fur from the larger male wolfs while I was covered in muscle. I was suffocating from them all on me.

I reach out to my wolf and gasp out desperately "Help......me." He just ignores me and snuggles into the warmth from his mates. I know he can still hear me so I know the perfect way of getting revenge. Trent must of read my mind by the way his body jerked and eyes open as big as saucers. He shook his head frantically saying, no begging not to. "Too late," I said out loud. I thought of one of the songs Trent hates the most. 'Kisses Down Low' by Kelly Rowland.

Since we ARE in my head everyone can hear it.

The song ends and Trent takes his head out of the ground. He glares at me and then does a wolfish smirk. "What?" I asked a bit skeptical. "This is not only your head you know." He replied back with a matter of fact tone.

Before I could ask what the relevance in that was the next thing I realize is I was soaked in water and felt a cold draft. I looked down and saw I was as wet and naked as the day I was born. I heard growls from behind me. I turned around ever so slowly. Now fully around I was met with the lustful gazes of my mates. I saw their gazes shamelessly going south of my body. I blushed a deep crimson and turned around to glare at Trent. He was on his back rolling on the floor laughing.

Then I got a brilliant idea. I made each of the wolfs look like who they belonged with so now there are 2 Ryder's, 2 Drake's, 2 Ash's, and 2 wet naked me's. Trent glared at me while I smirked. Ah, the perks of being in my head.

"You know we probably should run," I told Trent. "Why?" He asked.

"Well if you haven't noticed we are being circled by our mates with that "I'm gonna eat your very soul" look in all of their eyes," I stated. I saw him look in the corner of his eye. His eyes widened a great deal and he nodded in agreement. I imagined him in his wolf form and hopped onto his back and ran. I looked back and saw my mates doing the same. "How do we get out?" I asked Trent frantically. "Just imagine us out." Was his reply. That is what I did. When I woke I was in a dark room. I tried to move my arms but they were restrained in a cold metal. Same as my feet. Once my eyes adjusted I saw I was in a cell. All I could think was What the hell?!