Chapter Eight

Scotty's P.O.V

I have been held captive by these psychotic for 2 weeks, 5 days, 9 hours, and 28 seconds but hey who's counting. Oh, wait that's me because I'M STUCK WITH SOME PSYCHOTIC, WHINY, SPOILD, OBNOXIOUS BARBIES FUCKS!!!!!!!

They be like "OMG that outfit is so HOT, Drake will love it." or "Ash won't be able to keep his hands off you." or "Wear this and you will definitely have pups tonight." Each one pisses me off so much and they know how mad it makes me. They beat me every day. Every time they come back I smell my mates on them, but they seem so pissed. They yell how it's my fault they don't love them, and I used a witch to cast a spell on them, so they love me instead of their 'true' mates. They need to take a hint and back off. I can't take any more of this. Why can't they understand that we are meant to be together? It has been decided before any of us were even born. I am made for them and they are made for me. I know that those Barbies have someone out there especially made for them. Someone who will love them for who they are. Someone who will cherish every moment spent together. Mates break you and put you back together into an improved you if it is done right. Not all relationships are easy. They take time to build and maintain. Ryder, Drake, and Ash are not for them. They are not meant to be.

I miss my mates so much; I feel like I cannot breathe without them. They are my oxygen, my gravity, my world. Then will never know though. I can feel my wolf getting weaker and weaker each day. I know I won't be able to last much longer. My life may not have been a good one. My life may not have been easy, but it was my life. The only life I will have. I wanted to make the most of it. There is one thing I regret in my life. I may not have known Ash, Ryder, and Drake for very long, but I love them with every fiber in my being. They never made me feel inadequate or like it was a disgrace to breathe the same air as me. I just never had the guts to tell them. Looks like I never will. They have changed my life in such a little time it's unreal. I just wish so desperately I could tell them this. I want them to know how much they have impacted me.

I try every single day to mind link my mates, hell anyone but my wolf is too weak. It doesn't help that they feed me little to nothing. I wish I had a chance just one chance to say I love them. To explain my shitty life. Why everyone hates me. I just want that change. I want to be able to be myself around them.

I miss Ash's warm storm-grey eyes, his soft black hair, his light pink lips.

Ryder's electric blue eyes, with smooth blond hair, his dark pink lips.

Drakes comforting forest green eyes, his fluffy looking brown hair, his light red lips.

You know what's sad. We never even kissed. Pathetic right? Questions and doubt that I have been trying to suppress start to surface.

Are they looking for me? Probably not. Why waste resources and time on you?

Do they care? No. You were just a toy that was fun for a while

Did they even notice I'm missing? Why would they?

Will they just forget about me? You're just a pathetic Omega. You are a nobody that offers nothing to others.

Did they love me? Ha! Love you? They could barely stand you!

Will I die here? It is what you deserve.

The only thing that calms me down even a little, is singing so when those Barbie bitches are gone that's what I do. Maybe if I sing long enough and loud enough someone will hear me. I've had no success yet but I'm going to try. I start singing 'World So Cold' by Three Days Grace. It is not much but singing keeps me from losing that last shred of sanity from snapping. It gives me some comfort, even in this godforsaken place. Before I could finish, there is a resounding thump, of metal hitting concrete.

Ryder's P.O.V

It has been 2 weeks that our mate is missing

2 weeks since I have held my mate.

2 weeks since I have seen his breathtaking smile that lights up his whole face.

2 weeks since I heard the beautiful melody that is his laugh.

2 weeks since I have seen his beautiful ocean blue eyes

I- no we, we need our mate. I can feel his pain. Since it's not my pain but Scotty's it's not the full effect and let me tell you. It hurts like a fucker and it's not even mine but my mates. We can all feel his wolf getting weaker from the strong bond we have formed. He's slowly dying and that means so is our precious Scotty. I can't lose him. He is my world. Same for Ash and Drake. Without him, we all would be nothing and would happily die if it meant we could be with him for the rest of eternity. I was brought out of my thoughts by my office door slamming open.

Ash and Drake came in looking frantic.

"We found Scotty's sent on those 3 whores who always try to get with us." Drake practically yelled.

"Where are they," I asked?

"They fled," said Ash with such sorrow and venom in each word it was palpable in the air.

"I'll send some warriors to trade their scent as will we. Let's go" I ordered.

With that, we left in search of those bitches. When I find them, I'm going to make them regret taking the love of my life. Hold on little mate were coming for you and were never going to let you go once we get you back.