He Brings You Flowers On The First Date

Louis: "I didn't have time to buy you flowers because I was at the studio and I didn't want to be late so while we were recording I made you a bouquet," he takes out a bunch of hand-drawn flowers cut-out and tied together with string. You smile at the gesture--despite the poor drawings it was awfully romantic and certainly had more thought than actual flowers. "This is actually perfect," you set them carefully aside and grab your purse. "These won't ever wilt and I can keep them and they'll never die." He smiles and kisses your cheek. "Glad you like them--next time I'll get you real ones, though, promise." You walk to the car hand-in-hand as he opens the door and ushers you inside. "Oh, so you're implying there will be a next time?" you counter, cheekily raising a brow. "You can't resist me," he jokes, giving you a sultry face. "Point taken." 

Liam: "What is this?" you ask, looking down at the neatly wrapped bouquet of pink roses he'd thrusted into your palms. "Flowers," he says bashfully, looking from his shoes to your eyes. "Girls like flowers, right?" You laugh and set them aside, sliding on your coat. "Love 'em," you lean over and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Our first date and you've already charmed me, Payne." 

Harry: "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl," he grins, handing you a bouquet of blooming red roses. "Cheesey, what line did you get that from?" you grin, smelling them and setting them aside in a glass. He laughs and holds the door for you as you step outside. "I know, that was very corny of me but it made you laugh, plus I meant it," he replies with a shrug. "Good point," you agree, holding his hand as he leads you to the car. 

Zayn: "Daisies?" you ask, admiring the bouquet he'd just set in your hands. "Roses are boring," he shrugs, tucking his hands in his pockets and watching you set them in a water-filled vase. "You're not boring so I got you one of my favorite flowers--daisies. Hope you like them." You smile and grab your purse, following him outside. "I love them, they just happen to be one of my favorites," you admit, holding his hand. 

Niall: "I tried to get you roses but these were really pretty and bright and they reminded me of you," he explains, handing you a bright multi-colored bouquet of gerber daisies. "I love them," you slider your fingers over the delicate petals and kiss his cheek. "They're lovely." He beams and watches you set them on your table before sliding on your coat. "Where to?" He offers a smirk and shrug before wrapping his arm around your waist. "A surprise."

note: this one is so cute XP